training during cycles during these days?

casanovaaa

training and cycle during these days?

Whats everyone doing to stay on top of their cycle?
training regime still on point? most gyms are half open or shut so having to figure out a new training regime has become a challenge. when i was locked up 30 years ago we used to put book in our pillowcases and do arms like that.
legs too. any good ideas out there for new weight system?
how about your diet? my eating is way off and less cardio these days when in not banging the mrs.
i suspect ive gaine da few pounds in the last week.

Last edited:
My gym closed last week then it just got announced that the state I***8217;m in is going on shutdown mode tonight at midnight. I***8217;m about to pull my mountain bike out and start riding. Hopefully I don***8217;t get a flat tire since everything will be closed and I won***8217;t be able to fix it. I have a band or two somewhere and I***8217;m gonna start to use it for some shoulder,arm and leg routines. It sucks because I just got sponsor to do a log and now the results will be subpar or maybe not since it will all be totally new.

Whats everyone doing to stay on top of their cycle?
training regime still on point? most gyms are half open or shut so having to figure out a new training regime has become a challenge. when i was locked up 30 years ago we used to put book in our pillowcases and do arms like that.
legs too. any good ideas out there for new weight system?
how about your diet? my eating is way off and less cardio these days when in not banging the mrs.
i suspect ive gaine da few pounds in the last week.

Ours are all closed here in Atlantic Canada. The stores that are open have sold out of weight equipment, dumbbells, the whole fucking thing! I was almost 3 weeks into a heavy cycle when it happened.I would be willing to bet that once this virus is dealt with there will be a lot of used gym equipment for sale on the used goods sites.lol

My gym closed last week then it just got announced that the state I***8217;m in is going on shutdown mode tonight at midnight. I***8217;m about to pull my mountain bike out and start riding. Hopefully I don***8217;t get a flat tire since everything will be closed and I won***8217;t be able to fix it. I have a band or two somewhere and I***8217;m gonna start to use it for some shoulder,arm and leg routines. It sucks because I just got sponsor to do a log and now the results will be subpar or maybe not since it will all be totally new.

Same shit where I'm located in Canada. It really sucks. Brutal!

Same shit where I'm located in Canada. It really sucks. Brutal!

I was gonna get the forms and fill them out for dual citizenship with Canada. My grandparents and dad moved here from there in the 60s. I still qualify since I was obviously born before 2012 when they stopped it.

Ive got random dumbbells and kettlebells i bought a few years ago.
Kinda sucks but its better than having nothing

I was gonna get the forms and fill them out for dual citizenship with Canada. My grandparents and dad moved here from there in the 60s. I still qualify since I was obviously born before 2012 when they stopped it.

You're better off with Trump than the asshat we have in office now in Canada. What a fcking moron we have.

I filled up some bags of water and did light arm sets like that.
I am thinking about just putting books in pillow cases and do arms and shoulders like that. has to work well i suspect.

Man the only thing we have that might be an improvement on the USA is our medicare system. So if you can get the dual and if it covers medicare for you by all means you should go for it. Otherwise, youre better off in the USA I think. Our crime rates are far lower as well if thats a concern for you.:) I beliee if you can provide an address here in Canada you can apply and will get medicare. It is a pretty sweet deal to not have to pay for a Doctor's app. or many other things it covers. Just how it appears to me anyway.haha

I like it here but I would like to go check out some of the vast wilderness Canada has and thought it would be cool to do the dual citizenship thing just because I can lol. We used to go to the bars in Canada every weekend after I turned 19.

Man the only thing we have that might be an improvement on the USA is our medicare system. So if you can get the dual and if it covers medicare for you by all means you should go for it. Otherwise, youre better off in the USA I think. Our crime rates are far lower as well if thats a concern for you.:) I beliee if you can provide an address here in Canada you can apply and will get medicare. It is a pretty sweet deal to not have to pay for a Doctor's app. or many other things it covers. Just how it appears to me anyway.haha

I like it here but I would like to go check out some of the vast wilderness Canada has and thought it would be cool to do the dual citizenship thing just because I can lol. We used to go to the bars in Canada every weekend after I turned 19.

I have a camp thats about 20 minutes away from my house and I can drive right to the door. It's not too far into the woods but not visible from the road which is a bonus. People like to break into camps just to do damage when nobody is around. That camp saves my sanity....especially these days with the lock down on. My wife is a school teacher so she's home too.....cabin fever setting in.lol

I have a camp thats about 20 minutes away from my house and I can drive right to the door. It's not too far into the woods but not visible from the road which is a bonus. People like to break into camps just to do damage when nobody is around. That camp saves my sanity....especially these days with the lock down on. My wife is a school teacher so she's home too.....cabin fever setting in.lol

bars in Canada are way cooler than bar around where i grew up in California. Canadian chicks are party party party, love pizza and will wake up in the afternoon and cook breakfast for you in bed.
and Canadians tip way better than gringos.

Hows everyone doing with gyms closed all over the world?
A. still working out?
B. you quit bodybuilding and switched to yoga and zoomba.
C.You turned your basement into your own personal gym.
D. WHy work out when i cant show off my bulging muscles!
E.

Hows everyone doing with gyms closed all over the world?
A. still working out?
B. you quit bodybuilding and switched to yoga and zoomba.
C.You turned your basement into your own personal gym.
D. WHy work out when i cant show off my bulging muscles!
E.

The gym owner is a good buddy of mine. All I'm saying.lol :)

Back