Trap injection

mustanged77 said:
Yes there are nerves in your traps just like in every other muscle in your body.
I don't know a lot about nerves, but I do know that hitting certain nerves can cause significant damage. For example, there are nerves on each side of the neck. Hit on and you aren't going to have the same control of your shoulder as you used to.

Mranak.....I am a trap fiend.

I hit two spots on each trap...near the neck and out on the end. The closer you are to the neck, the more nerves you encounter...so don't get too close.

3ml of gear in a new site is asking to be crippled. Start with 1ml or 1.5ml in each.

I found that I could not inject traps the day after working bis...my bi cramps and I can't finish the shot. Funny story around somewhere about me walking outside in my skivvies while the wife was running the weed eater...a syringe bobbing up and down in my neck and a knot the size of a golf ball in my bicep. I couldn't get her attention so I had to go inside and massage the cramp out of my bicep before being able to remove the syringe.

Lots of pain from that injection..needles bouncing do lots of damage. lol

I inject my left trap by reaching around the back of my head with my right arm (in the mirror)..I can't reach it from the front.

Don't inject one trap one day and the next the other...until you get used to the stuff in your traps. Otherwise, there will be no comfortable position in which to lay your head at night. you can't roll away from the sore spot.

Traps are my "goto" site. I have injected 2.2ml in each in the same day...but that's the most oil I run. I inject ED as to avoid the high volume or the high concentration stuff.

Use a heating pad on that sucker at night...it really helps.

Different strokes for different folks

Aboot said:
For most guys calf injections can be extremely painful and they avoid them at all costs. However there are some that have no problem with them. That includes me. I can shoot prop into them without a problem which is amazing to most. But you won't know how you'll react until you try it. Just try to do it with a compound that you don't get any pain from in your other injection sites and only use a small amount. Once you see how you react then you can go from there.

I agree completely. I actually like to inject in the calves. Its so easy, no weird
twisting and flexing. And I avoid certain areas with different compounds, such as EQ in the pecs. For some reason it gives me a numb sensation in my chest and shoulder but I still inject in the pecs often with other compounds.

The reason I say don't dillute your gear is because then you have a larger amount to inject which means you will probably break up the injection to smaller amounts, which is my suggestion in the first place.
If you have to dillute your gear make that the last option. I don't think its a bad idea I just think there are other options that should be tried first.

A lot of people don't realize that your glutes is the most likely place to strike a nerve. Your siatic(maybe misspelled lol) nerve to be specific.

But hey man, what ever makes you feel comfortable. Its better to dillute gear than to inject in the same spot over and over. Safety first!

Give us some info. How do you dillute gear?

mustanged77 said:
A lot of people don't realize that your glutes is the most likely place to strike a nerve. Your siatic(maybe misspelled lol) nerve to be specific.
With proper injection technique (location), the sciatic nerve isn't an issue.

image005.jpg

mustanged77 said:
Give us some info. How do you dillute gear?
Add sterile oil.

Nice post and pic! Where did you get it? It should be a sticky for injection 101.
I thought you might add BA or BB to your gear also to dilute?

Just for the info I injected today into both traps. I just worked traps last night so I thought I might inject in the traps to really swell them up. Got a pounding head ache in the back of my head LOL Feel like I need a massage. :goof:

i have injected 90% of my body and when it comes to the traps i find them nice untill you get to big to reach them which is why i stoppped

the nerve is right under the neck muscles on the side of your neck if runs under neath your colar bone, so if you inject the outside of your trap towards your shoulder you are fine. the other thing is you don't need a very big pin lets say a 25g 3/4 or 1 inch is just fine

stg said:
i have injected 90% of my body and when it comes to the traps i find them nice untill you get to big to reach them which is why i stoppped

the nerve is right under the neck muscles on the side of your neck if runs under neath your colar bone, so if you inject the outside of your trap towards your shoulder you are fine. the other thing is you don't need a very big pin lets say a 25g 3/4 or 1 inch is just fine
Yeah, I had a surgeon tell me about that nerve. I knew about where one was on the back/side of the neck neck and I wasn't sure if it took a sharp turn into the trap area after getting below the neck. So I guess this is the information I was looking for.

I used a 25G 5/8" pin for my injection. Probably could have used a longer pin, but I was being cautious.

Hurt like hell just a few hours late. Felt like it was burning the next couple of days. But it wasn't hot to the touch of anything.

Slayer said:
I'd be worried about scar tissue. I like delts too, but rotate them in with tris, upper and lower quads. I wish I could hit my glutes,,,,,but can't reach them anymore. At least not easily.

yeah bro, i have noticed i have to push pretty hard sometimes to inject so i am probably building up some scar tissue. i would do the glutes, but to be honest i can't see myself being able to aspirate if i shoot there. so do you guys think that aspiration is a must if you are shooting the glutes, because i always aspirate when i inject.

mranak said:
Yeah, I had a surgeon tell me about that nerve. I knew about where one was on the back/side of the neck neck and I wasn't sure if it took a sharp turn into the trap area after getting below the neck. So I guess this is the information I was looking for.

I used a 25G 5/8" pin for my injection. Probably could have used a longer pin, but I was being cautious.

Hurt like hell just a few hours late. Felt like it was burning the next couple of days. But it wasn't hot to the touch of anything.

That's normal when hitting traps for the first time. That's also very normal when running suspension in them. lol

Talk about fun!!!!!!!

TNE in the traps is a blast. The solvent required to get 100mg/ml in oil is pretty steep. It stings for a while.

How are those traps now?

Swellin said:
How are those traps now?
Well, its just one trap, really. :D

Just a little sore still. 90%+ better.

You make the TNE yourself in oil? You just just a lot of BB? I'm going to try it in water using PS80, but if I don't have any luck with that then maybe I'll just use oil+appropriate solvents.

Man, I don't think I could inject in my chest or trap. I injected in my delt today and its sore as fuck right now! Oh well, gotta GROW!!

Rock on!

mranak said:
Well, its just one trap, really. :D

Just a little sore still. 90%+ better.

You make the TNE yourself in oil? You just just a lot of BB? I'm going to try it in water using PS80, but if I don't have any luck with that then maybe I'll just use oil+appropriate solvents.

Try 4%BA/25%BB in EO.

I made mine with 5-6%BA and 25-30%BB in grape seed oil. If you make it in EO instead of oil, it will flow easier and will hold higher concentration much better. Just be careful with the EO. You have to get it from one of the places with a good rep. Some have bought it and got sick as hell. LL is where most folks get the stuff that gives them no problem.

mranak said:
This is what I've been considering for the past three days, since my trap is sore as fuck (TestE + Deca) and my thigh is also sore as fuck from just 250mg/mL of Tren E. The thigh pain was really a surprise to me, as I routinely inject pretty highly doses Test E there.

Previous batch of Test E was 400mg/mL. It hurt, but when I mixed it with Nandrolone deca at ~225mg/mL, I was fine. Now I'm working with 500mg/mL test E and 400mg/mL nandrolone deca. It hurts. I was hoping that the Test E and the nandrolone deca would kind of dilute each other, and I think they kind of do, but it isn't enough.

I'll dilute the stuff and just inject more frequently if I need to. I'm thinking these painful injections might be worse for the muscle than slightly more frequent non-painful injections. Pain happens for a reason....it means the muscle isn't happy.

I may try and mix my Test E + Nandrolone Deca + Tren E just to see, but it is a last ditch effort prior to diluting the gear with sterile oil
Okay, so two nights ago I injected:

1.5mL Test E 500mg/mL
1mL Nandrolone Deca 400mg/mL
.5mL Tren Enan 250mg/mL

Injection was done into the vastus lateralis at night. Little soreness in the morning, but it increased during the day and was probably more sore this morning, but is already getting better.

Tonight I injected:

.75mL Sterile Oil
1.25mL Test E 500mg/mL
.5mL Nandrolone Deca 400mg/mL
.5mL Tren Enan 250mg/mL

Injection was dorsogluteal. Had a few drops of blood in the syringe afterwards (that seems to happen to me when I take breaks pushing the plunger). I wonder when that blood gets into the syringe. Ah well. No tren cough despite the blood at least. Maybe I'll be lucky like Aboot and never get the cough. That would be nice.

Anyway, we'll see what the soreness is like. My dorsofluteal injections have been resulting in soreness lately, I'm sure due to the concentration of the gear.

In my 13 years of bodybuilding, i have already shot bis,tris,gluts,quads,delts,pecs. And site enhancement oil treatment, in fascial stretching purpouses, really helps me a lot in pec and delt development.
And i really wish to have guts to shot traps and calves.
Can someone post a pic of calf and trap proper site shot? i really doubt if the correct way is that seem os spotinjections.com .

I had an old one somewhere that showed how I liked to run them. i will see if I can find it.

can't post any pic but i can tell you step by step how to inject the trap and calf. its very easy once you have done it a few times

i will say this its best to have someone help you with your traps you just tell them where to stick and its over in seconds
as for spotinjrction.com i agree with their instructions but as you grow
some spots become difficult to hit so you have to adjust so
what i tell you about injections is my own theroy and injections done on myself

Back