Tren a crashing

Nice work James, your still at about 140mg per ML right?

Somewhere in that range. I knew the EO would hold it just didn't want to add much after my earlier issues with EO. So I pinned it about 30 mins ago got some PIP but so far so good...we'll see

140mg chit is going PIP. My question is where did you come up with .5ml of EO? What calculation gave you that .5ml's?

If saving my Cyp 250 (crash&jell) means adding some EO and saving most of my mgs what is the formula to use for % of EO?

10-20% EO is perfect imo and doesn't cause problems Crazymike. Unless you add more powder and re-filter the the mg will go down a bit. You could add enough EO to drop it down to 200-225mg without refiltering, etc. Just filter your EO though obviously.

No calculations just wanted to add as little as possible to get it to hold. I planned on adding .5ml at a time and baking and waiting until it held. This was with 30ml of juice by the way.
I'm glad it held on the first try. But this batch was just for me so as long as it was close to 150mg/ml and held then I'm good.

If it is going to be shared you want it perfect.

Like 5.4% (of the oil) which is how I was told to figure it. I was told to do like 10% of the oil and the concentration would be low enough that no one would have issues.

Back