tren a hurts like fucking shit

dialtone

been a long time since I posted here...been a long time since I needed to. I recently brewed some tren a @ 150mg/ml as I always have, although I haven't done it in years. My injections have been 1ml tren a/1.5 ml test prop and good fucking lord they hurt like hell...I mean, extremely bad. I was shooting eod and I bumped it to ed to make the injections less but the same pain.

After literally being crippled for a few days I assumed it had to be the concentration of the tren so I re-brewed at 100mg/ml....still painful as shit. I'm using GSO, 5%ba, 15%bb. My only thought is to re-filter it. Anyone have any other thoughts to try? If not, I might be dropping it...

I'm no expert but when I use EO mine seems to be way less painful. I get soreness for a few hours post inject and then I'm fine. Are you pinning in areas that haven't been pinned in in a while?

been a long time since I posted here...been a long time since I needed to. I recently brewed some tren a @ 150mg/ml as I always have, although I haven't done it in years. My injections have been 1ml tren a/1.5 ml test prop and good fucking lord they hurt like hell...I mean, extremely bad. I was shooting eod and I bumped it to ed to make the injections less but the same pain.

After literally being crippled for a few days I assumed it had to be the concentration of the tren so I re-brewed at 100mg/ml....still painful as shit. I'm using GSO, 5%ba, 15%bb. My only thought is to re-filter it. Anyone have any other thoughts to try? If not, I might be dropping it...

Was your post injection pain a sharp, burning pain (like putting salt on an open wound), or was it a dull pain (like a bruise)? If it was a sharp, burning pain, it's more likely due to the high BA %. If it was a dull pain, then more likely, it was caused by the large injection volume of 2.5ml.

I have brewed Tren at 100mg/ml without BA and it was pain free. I have brewed using 75% grain alcohol as a substitute for BA, at 1%, and it was pain free as well.

Last edited:
Was your post injection pain a sharp, burning pain (like putting salt on an open wound), or was it a dull pain (like a bruise)? If it was a sharp, burning pain, it's more likely due to the high BA %. If it was a dull pain, then more likely, it was caused by the large injection volume of 2.5ml.

I have brewed Tren at 100mg/ml without BA and it was pain free. I have brewed using 75% grain alcohol as a substitute for BA, at 1%, and it was pain free as well.

good input. It's a dull ache for a few hours after the injection and then extremely sore and inflamed for the next 2 days. I don't believe it's the BA because I use 5% for a lot of stuff and never have any issues. Also, I typically shoot up to 3 ml in glutes with no problems...I shoot 1ml of this stuff and I'm dying.

It was a tad foggy so I refiltered as I said and it's completely fog-free now. Hoping that maybe there was just a lot of micro particles and re-filtering took care of it. I'll find out tomorrow..

good input. It's a dull ache for a few hours after the injection and then extremely sore and inflamed for the next 2 days. I don't believe it's the BA because I use 5% for a lot of stuff and never have any issues. Also, I typically shoot up to 3 ml in glutes with no problems...I shoot 1ml of this stuff and I'm dying.

Was this your first shot after being off for a long while?

I can say from experience that whenever I come off, even for as little as one week and come back on, the same Tren that would normally be pain free would give me some mild fever and aches and soreness, but it would go away after the 2nd or 3rd shot when my body adjusts.

What I found to be really helpful in preventing this fever and aches is to start with a smaller volume of the Tren (0.5ml) and mix it with something else that is absolutely pain free, like 0.5ml of Boldenone, or just inject 0.5ml of Tren only, and let the body adjusts to the small amount of Tren. Then on the next pinning, increase the volume of the Tren.

It was a tad foggy so I refiltered as I said and it's completely fog-free now. Hoping that maybe there was just a lot of micro particles and re-filtering took care of it. I'll find out tomorrow..

Have you tried heating your foggy Tren with boiling water before you filtered it? When my Tren cools down, it doesn't look as clear as when I heat it up, so I believe this is simply the hormone getting partially out of solution.

Cheers mate.

mix it with eq or test e insted of your test prope and shoot no pain!!! unless virgin muscle is used . this works every time!!! it even helps heaps for tren cough symtoms!!!

how old was the oil that you were using? I had the same issue with getting pain and welts after injection that lasted a few days. I used the same stuff for my previous cycle and had no pain. The only thing that I could attribute it to was that the oil started to go bad. It is a food product so I assume it can go bad over time.

Hmmm. 150mg tren is very strong for ace. Add 8 percent guiocol (excuse the spelling). This super solvent should help. Also drop the ba to 2 percent. I think the high ba coupled with the fact that the amount of hormone is very high for such a short ester is hurting you. The ba is causing the initial burn and the fact that the oil has dispersed into the muscle and is leaving some hormone behind thus causing the redness. Same reason t400 can leave a dull ppain for a day after a shot. Btw guiocol stinks and is nasty ass shit.

Back