TREN A OR TREN E

• TREN A

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • TREN E

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

WARCHILD

Anabolic Consultant
Just wanted to get the general concensus on the two compounds. whats more popular and the benefits of one compared to other.

Last edited:
Tren A is more popular i guess. It"s better for beginners to test their reaction to it, since it doesn't stay as long in your system. Personally I now prefer the tren E, mainly because of the less frequent injections and more stable levels.

First time users should ALWAYS use tren ace. Having said that, I will always use shorter estered tren since I prefer to inject it more frequently.

i would prefer tren e but since I make my own tren from the pellets, it is a lot cheaper some I always use tren a

For first time A, but thereafter I would go with Tren Hex (parabolin) which is kind of halfway in between.

jarbulldog said:
i have never done hex because of the price even the powder is expensive as hell

I know we can't get specific here, but I never thought it was anything over 30% more than Eanathate.

I am doing Tren Enan 500mg weekly along with Test Enan 700mg weekly and loving it! The Tren Enan can definitely "sneak" up on you though. I am into week 4 with the Tren Enan and now have bad night sweats, vivid dreams, anxiety, and higher blood pressure. Tren Ace doesn't do that to me anymore, but Tren Enan has been giving me classic sides this cycle. The strength gains and twice weekly injects are worth it thus far however. My vote is for Tren Enan, after years of using Tren Ace.

Golgo13 said:
I know we can't get specific here, but I never thought it was anything over 30% more than Eanathate.
I would have had to pay twice as much for tren hex. No thanks!

tren is making me tired and not horny even thou im on a lot of test. my libido is still their but its not raging like it should be. Ive been on test for a while i think its time to get some hcg and bring my test really low or come off for while.

i think progesterones in general might fuck with my head because i didnt feel as confident on deca and now the same for tren. Ill be throwing npp in soon for a few weeks to test how tren and npp work together. im gonna include a lot of prop and hcg thou.

does any one here notice a tired feeling when on tren, almost like a combo of just sleepness but also the feeling of it being too humid outside. whats the reason for this. dont some people get very agressive on tren, thats what i hoped for because i wanted crazy aggresive workouts.

You probably feel tired from the increased blood pressure. As far as aggression goes...if you are already an asshole who flies off the handle you will be a major asshole while on. Perhaps your just a nice guy and can keep it under control.

this time with tren a, I am not getting the night sweats but I do keep the house at 63 and i do not sleep under the covers

na im not an aggresive at all. I just want to feel that sexual energy that makes you want to work out. i think i might have to drop my tren from 150 eod to 100 eod.

does any one else hear get tired from tren and do they know of anything to fix it? what if i use a shit load of b12?

simpllyhuge said:
does any one else hear get tired from tren and do they know of anything to fix it? what if i use a shit load of b12?
Tried it bro it dont work. Just have to fight the tiredness its hard but it can be done.

simpllyhuge said:

I have done tren a in all my cycles. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about the drop in energy. When I cycle, I utilize my two 15 minute breaks and one hour lunch to take naps. I make sure on my days I am not working out that I dedicate it to turning in earlier to bed then usual (around 8pm) so I can get one decent night of sleep during the week, in addition to sleeping in on the weekend.

Bottomline, you will get tired whil on tren and you will have to find ways to cope with it, but the results are worth it (in my opinion).

I like tren enan better, it builds up to a higher concentration in the body, I seem to get more out of it, over the tren ace.

JohnnyB

shouldnt a shorter ester like acetate be stronger because of the lower esterweight so you get more tren per mg? IMO acetate gives a little more bang but its not a big difference

Back