Tren ace and flu symptoms

Zink

So I started my tren a regiment in week 5 this past Monday. My plan is 100mgs eod (tren a) mixed with 2 shots of 1/2 a cc of test cyp a week totaling 300mgs of test. After my first shot of tren a, within an hour I felt like complete shit and was running a low grade fever. It's now Wednesday and still feeling pretty rough and today my next shot is do. My gear comes from a pharmacist that I've been using for years and trust. I've only used tren e in the past and have experienced these symptoms before, but they tend to dissipate after a few days. This is my first go with tren a. I'm wondering if I should give it a week or two to let my body adjust, lower the dose to 75mgs eod, or cut the tren a out completely. Not sure, but these symptoms suck and it takes everything I have to get to the gym.

... are you saying the pharmacist sold it to you or that its pharm grade?

Probably some sides from the Tren, I'd give it a week or two. If it gets to a dangerous point obviously stop immediately. Luckily if you do need to bail, it being Ace it will clear quickly.

... are you saying the pharmacist sold it to you or that its pharm grade?

Probably some sides from the Tren, I'd give it a week or two. If it gets to a dangerous point obviously stop immediately. Luckily if you do need to bail, it being Ace it will clear quickly.
It's pharm grade is what I'm saying. That's what I was thinking about the ace too. At least it leaves quick. I know it's from the tren, I've felt like this before only on tren and it went away. Maybe I'm being I'm being a pussy about it but the symptoms seem intense this time.
Thanks for responding!

Back