Tren ACE and Liver Issues

animal00043

Hey dudes,

So I wanted to come out and post this up here on the forums as people tend to be very touchy in terms of whether or not tren is toxic to the liver or not.

Now i dont know about lower end dosages or first time tren user dosages, around 50mg EOD, but I was doing 700mg/wk or 100mg ED tren ace and 250mg test cyp/wk.

Had a blood panel done to check my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Was on tren at the time, didnt really care if it messed with my lipids too much, as I have amazing cholesterol on my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

Well the doctor called me shitting bricks.

ALT:237
AST:261

I am having him test my ggt instead of my alt ast. But thats ridiculous.

I was not using orals of any kind and this was about 26 days into starting the tren ace.

If this isnt clear that tren is insanely toxic at higher dosages, then idk what else is.

interesting enough though, my kidney values were fine. I was also taking liv 52 for two months prior and during the tren use as well as a kidney support.

I will be switching over to n2gaurd for all the rest of my cycle supports from here on out.

I will post up my blood work in a min

Did you take any tylenol or other forms of acetaminophen a day or two before the test? Those are crazy enzyme numbers! You could always try UDCA, I've heard of some really good results with it.

Back