Tren ace/test e help first time user

Johnn999

Let me start by saying i've been doing a good bit of research, and have a few friends who have done test/tren but I just want to make sure I am doing what I need to do right as there's varying information and some of my friends have done opposite of what I read.

Basically I am looking into a tren/test cycle. Main reason im posting is I am just hoping to get some faster information on exactly what I need and I appreciate any and all help.

It seems like what i've come to read for first time tren users is something like 300mg tren ace a week and 250mg test e? Seems like people are running test e for 12 weeks and tren ace for something like 8 weeks but when to start, a few weeks in i presume since test e is slow and tren a is fast, or should it just be ran longer on tren ace? How far apart should these be when taking them, every other day for tren and once a week for test or what, that's what i've read at least.

Also it seems advised to run 1mg cabergoline a week 1-12, fertigyn(hcg) 500iu a week 1-12, arimidex .25mg every other day week 1-14 and for pct week 14-18 fertomid(clomid) 100/100/50/50? Ive read mixed things on nolva...

Sorry i've been trying to compile what I read and put it together. If im wrong correct me and I will be passing on what I read to friends that do it too to make sure they're doing everything correctly regardless of what they've already done. I just want to make sure it's done right and get the research before i even begin to even buy anything. Once I have all the information I will figure out how much of everything I need to buy and go from there.

Thanks for the help

So before we get I to a test/Tren cycle can you tell us your age, height, weight and BF%?

And what previous cycles have you run. Please list them out with details. Since you are considering Tren I am presuming that this is not your first cycle.

Have you read the FAQs sticky linked below in my signature?

By what I've read, i can understand that this will be your first cycle and you chose tren because you read it is the strongest steroid out there. also this is just a hunch here.. you're been lifting no longer than a year and a half right?

what's your age, height, weight, cycle experience, etc etc?

but lets just clarify some things anyway
300mg tren a week; you dont need that much caber
250mg of test e a week; you dont need that much AI

and nolva is a staple in PCT, always. during PCT you are basically going through puberty again. so your estrogen might shoot up, and if you dont have nolva guess waht?! you're gonna grow some nice perky tits! do your self a favor.. do more research, because it seems like you dont know shit about any drug you just talked about. and because i guarantee that you are a college student

I ran my first cycle ever as Test/Tren/Mast.... You may want to rethink this. I'm 48 and pretty even tempered and healthy and this was one hell of a wild ride. I was not really prepared for what that cycle was going to do to me. I had pretty much every side that Tren can give you and it was rough. The insomnia, night sweats, and crazy dreams really mess with you. Did I love the results, hell yes, but it really changed my life in a negative way for a few months. You may want to start a little slower.

5'6 150lbs 24 about 25 bf no idea not fat but obviously I need to get it down some. And I am not going to be doing this right now either I have other things to get aligned first. I will read the stickies here in a second I browsed through last night some.

Yes it will be my first cycle, and my buddy did test/tren for his first cycle so that's what I figured would be ok, and after that I read a lot of great things on it. Some advise test only some say it's okay if done right. What I know is what i've been able to find online, thus me coming here and asking for more info....college student? hah no I work 60 hour work weeks instead of going to college, both was too much. And those figure are what I got off another page like I said i've compiled things i have read but obviously I don't have enough information that's why im here rather then just buying and sticking like many other people. And no i've been lifting for a while, on and off more so lately, but I did set a handful of powerlifting records a few years ago when I took it more seriously and had time to go to meets. I've read a ton of things saying no nolva with tren, but that's part of what I need to know. And I would like to steer my few buddies that are doing it in the right direction aswell. While I appreciate advice please keep the presumptions asshole comments to yourself im here for advice which is better than most people do.

If it's highly recommended I will do test only for my first and test/tren for my second that's fine with me. I will have to figure out what all is needed for a test only cycle and then what will be needed for a second cycle of test/tren if that's okay on a second cycle. I'm open to all advice.

EDIT: after reading sticky I will just do a test only first cycle. so I will just use this info for my second cycle then.

Last edited:
Good decision on running just Test your first cycle. There are way too many possible complications with Tren that you don't have the experience to manage. Lactating milk is not something any man should have to go through.

I recommend waiting until you are 25 years old -- which is hopefully soon -- and until your body fat is below 15%. 25% is pretty fat -- perhaps even obese. The issue with body fat is that it results in a lot of aromatization of testosterone into estrogen. Too much estrogen is not a good thing for men.

Start cutting now with a good diet. Get the help of a diet coach if you don't know how to do this.

If you are uncertain of your body fat % schedule a Body Pod Scan. They are pretty cheap.

I will be 25 in feb 24 years old right now. I planned on waiting until I hit that point or came a bit closer to it and I wanted to cut anyways before i started a cycle. I am by no means obese haha I still have visible abs and all. Obviously I want better advice than my friends, one suggested a first cycle of dbol/winny another test/tren and a ass ton of mcdonalds, I don't wanna do that. I am working on my diet it's a gradual process, and not going to cycle until it is good.

So then when I do actually go for a test tren cycle what should the setup look like then if what I threw out isn't accurate? I may not even do any cycle for 3 months 6 months a year who knows but once I start I plan on running test cycle and after the recovery period doing test/tren cycle.

Thanks for the help!

I will be 25 in feb 24 years old right now. I planned on waiting until I hit that point or came a bit closer to it and I wanted to cut anyways before i started a cycle. I am by no means obese haha I still have visible abs and all. Obviously I want better advice than my friends, one suggested a first cycle of dbol/winny another test/tren and a ass ton of mcdonalds, I don't wanna do that. I am working on my diet it's a gradual process, and not going to cycle until it is good.

So then when I do actually go for a test tren cycle what should the setup look like then if what I threw out isn't accurate? I may not even do any cycle for 3 months 6 months a year who knows but once I start I plan on running test cycle and after the recovery period doing test/tren cycle.

Thanks for the help!

Sounds like you are taking a smart approach. But there is something weird if you are 25% BF and you can see you abs. Those two don't reconcile. Consider getting a Body Pod Scan or posting pics here for estimates.

Test + Tren: the key is knowing how to deal with the sides one gets from test and being able to manage estradiol very well prior to addng Tren in. Having experience with Deca first, which is another 19-nor, is helpful in running Tren. And then one has to be prepared for the possible negative sides that can come with Tren. Dopamine Agonists are needed in hand or incorporated into the cycle from the beginning when using 19-nor's to manage prolactin.

Oh no I was saying im almost 25 years old not body fat haha. I usually respond late at night when im tired so must of typed it wrong. I have no idea on body fat but im a skinny person. Sorry for the confusion!

So i should do test cycle first, test/deca next and then evaluate a test/tren cycle?

Oh no I was saying im almost 25 years old not body fat haha. I usually respond late at night when im tired so must of typed it wrong. I have no idea on body fat but im a skinny person. Sorry for the confusion!

So i should do test cycle first, test/deca next and then evaluate a test/tren cycle?

Sup man, welcome to the forum.

As far as order of operations.. it's pretty simple. Just a long ester Test first go around, 12 weeks, AI and HCG throughout, PCT, the works.

Then cycle by cycle from then on it's okay to add one thing at a time to see how you take to it. So.. yeah, you could cut down as a natty a bit before your cycle as said above. Do a bulk for the Test only cycle, PCT, keep calories up but clean for a while and hope to maintain most of the weight gained and recover fully.

Make sure to wait for MINIMUM (Time on + Time between + PCT) before beginning another one as an individual looking to recover natural test levels. This is crucial sir. Do not ignore this. If you're doing Test E, you will end injections at the end of Week 12 or whatever you decide to end at, AFTER this you must wait 3 weeks before beginning PCT! If you start PCT while the test is even 2 weeks out.. you're doing yourself an injustice and gimping your recovery potential.

Take HCG until you're 3 days out from PCT. And then PCT commence :)

So, after you've done PCT, and you've determined you are indeed "recovered", you've dialed in calories to maintain, you could begin planning your next venture. You will likely want to push your maintenance period out a while to solidify them gains :D But, as you approach your next cycle you could plan another little cut just like your current go around.

Second cycle could be another bulk. I'd say since you're like 150? With a really good diet you may see 25lbs give or take this time around. So call it 20 and you'll sit at 170 after maintenance period. Shoot for that 2nd cycle and you'll be around 190. That's not an unrealistic goal either..

Here are some pretty cool options for 2nd go around as a bulk. Test and one of these Deca|EQ|Dbol|Anavar|Superdrol|Anadrol|Winstrol|

And.. you could technically do Tren 2nd go around if you felt up to it at that point. This requires a good head on your shoulders.. strong will, an excellent understanding of the potential side effects, the dosing protocols, and drugs needed to aid you along the way if something happens!

I'm talking alot, but if you want more, ask away :)

While I appreciate advice please keep the presumptions asshole comments to yourself im here for advice which is better than most people do.

Not to be a presumptive Asshole, but I'll share a little more. I'm telling you this because I was very misinformed when I ran this, my first ever cycle at age 47.

First, let me say, I'm glad you've decided to wait, but I'll add that you may want to ramp up a little slower still... Like wait until third or fourth cycle to to Tren and here's why.

I started my cycle after years of saying I'd never do it. A 'friend" at the gym convince me it was time after some things crept up on me, like age.

First couple of weeks were no big deal. Not knowing shit, i had no HCG and no AI or anything other than my Test, Tren, and Mast. 25% body fat and been training for a few years solid, 15 off and on. Made many rookie mistakes pinning and was freaked by the needle, got past it. About week 4-6 I started to get an attitude. Though I had been warned, I did not notice it creep up on me. A good friend and semi pro BB pulled me aside and gave me whatfor about my attitude. I was able to control it to some degree as I'm naturally a pretty mellow guy. Still I was more easily annoyed by EVERYONE! Then the night sweats kicked in. It was summer any way and I'm sleeping naked no covers and just soaking the bed like I'd wet it. About the same time insomnia kicks in. Fucking drove me nuts. When I did sleep I had crazy bad dreams. Combine all this and my mood was in the shitter EXCEPT when i was in the gym. There I felt like a GOD. Thought I was the shit. I didn't want most people to know that I was running gear because I live in a small town and used to be a cop. Everyone knows me. As my strength skyrocketed it started becoming obvious to many at my gym that "something" was up.

I also became so fucking horny I started flirting with every woman I'd meet. Old, young, didn't matter. I have a girlfriend and am too old to be fucking around, but I was like insane horny. Some would think this is great... except I couldn't keep it up and if I could by some miracle, I could not climax.

Sound like fun yet?

Well, as happy as I was with my gains and all, my personality was taking a hit and I could barely stand to be around other humans. My poor girlfriend didn't know what to think.

I already have a shaved head so no hair loss issues, but once I went off cycle.... fucking acne in places I'd never had it. Lasted for a few months.

So, in conclusion, I came here, learned how fucking stupid I had been and started to pay attention. One thing I will do going forward is run test only a FEW times, and if I survive that, I'll slowly and carefully work my way up with less harsh compounds to see how I do. If I can every figure out how to get the items I need for PCT I'll add that in as well. I won't do my next cycle without it.

I'm not trying to harsh your mellow or be a all knowing dick, I'm just letting you know what you MAY encounter. Everyone is different. If you are in a relationship that is not rock solid, I'd be VERY cautious before you use Tren.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Love the advice im open to anything honestly. It could be a hear even before I start this. I've been doing research on and off for a while. My buddy who is freakin huge suggested dbol/winny for a first cycle and after researching it decided that's an awful idea and I am not going to listen to what friends say I rather get quality advice here.

How much test do you think would be good, I may have to go back through and read the stickies to get this answer. When I do manage to get to test/tren is the things I had above decent or what needs to be changed on it? I think dbol was easier to understand than tren is so that cycle shouldn't be too hard to setup.

I never do care if people think im on gear, I was accused of it all through highschool from powerlifting, which was amusing because I competed in the 123lb class it was just the state/national records in different federations that got people talking shit lol. I have decent tattoo coverage and im still scared of needles for now, I have to get beyond that. I very very rarely get upset or mad about anything, annoyed yea.

Honestly at work I probably flirt with every single girl there fat skinny hot or not it passes time, but I do have standards! I too have a gf and rather not fuck around.

After all this im glad I didn't listen to some buddies and jump right into test/tren with mcdonalds or dbol/winny. The partial push for it now is I have a source to get anything and everything I need and a handful of buddies or doing it so I figure why the heck not. And it's great advice nothing assholish about it i appreciate it all! And driving a vette makes everybody think I have a tiny dick and im a pompus asshole anyways so even if I start to be one it just levels out to expectations haha.

Love the advice im open to anything honestly. It could be a hear even before I start this. I've been doing research on and off for a while. My buddy who is freakin huge suggested dbol/winny for a first cycle and after researching it decided that's an awful idea and I am not going to listen to what friends say I rather get quality advice here.

How much test do you think would be good, I may have to go back through and read the stickies to get this answer. When I do manage to get to test/tren is the things I had above decent or what needs to be changed on it? I think dbol was easier to understand than tren is so that cycle shouldn't be too hard to setup.

I never do care if people think im on gear, I was accused of it all through highschool from powerlifting, which was amusing because I competed in the 123lb class it was just the state/national records in different federations that got people talking shit lol. I have decent tattoo coverage and im still scared of needles for now, I have to get beyond that. I very very rarely get upset or mad about anything, annoyed yea.

Honestly at work I probably flirt with every single girl there fat skinny hot or not it passes time, but I do have standards! I too have a gf and rather not fuck around.

After all this im glad I didn't listen to some buddies and jump right into test/tren with mcdonalds or dbol/winny. The partial push for it now is I have a source to get anything and everything I need and a handful of buddies or doing it so I figure why the heck not. And it's great advice nothing assholish about it i appreciate it all! And driving a vette makes everybody think I have a tiny dick and im a pompus asshole anyways so even if I start to be one it just levels out to expectations haha.

I'm a little interested in if you even considered McDonalds for a second? lol PLEASE say no! :D

Anyways..

For the Test only cycle the dosing protocol is generally 2 shots per week. Mon morn, Thurs eve | Tues morn, Fri eve.. whichever you prefer.

So, if 500mg/wk, you would do 250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs
Dose your HCG the same, 250iu mon, 250iu thurs
Arimidex .25mg EOD to start with, after bloodwork adjust, dial in E2.. maybe a second or third bloodwork to perfect this. Generally will be fine at that dose though. People are different however.
:)

I would play very very close attention to your diet on this cycle. If you do it correctly, and by correctly I mean eat your fucking face off but keep it clean and try to cycle carbs if you have experience with that.. you can actually make 10lbs or more than typical projections. If you really want to get your moneys worth, get a plan with 3J brother.. he will take you above and beyond your expectations.

Test/Dbol is pretty simple. 2nd cycle though.

Do test like before.. maybe 750mg/wk instead of 500. And perhaps 2-3 weeks longer. AND add dbol in at xxxmg per day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. Will just help start the cycle off with some quick size and strength. Must watch estrogen here.. water retention can really get out of hand on this stuff.

It is simple though as you can see to add a kickstart, and just as easy to add a finisher.

Oh god no I do love me some mcdonalds tho....Right now my diet is god awful, has been for a longggg time even when I was nationally competitive in powerlifting. So I have to get that solid first obviously. What's 3J?

I appreciate all the advice and hopefully I can get things squared away to get it going soon. Basically adding in dbol everything else stays the same and it's just an addition maybe some more test? Seems easy enough.

Oh god no I do love me some mcdonalds tho....Right now my diet is god awful, has been for a longggg time even when I was nationally competitive in powerlifting. So I have to get that solid first obviously. What's 3J?

I appreciate all the advice and hopefully I can get things squared away to get it going soon. Basically adding in dbol everything else stays the same and it's just an addition maybe some more test? Seems easy enough.

Yeah, but that's for next time. First time, just do 500mg of Test E or C per week. Make sure to get bloodwork before during and after.

Before to have a baseline to go off of.

During to see if gear is real, and to ensure you're doing well health wise.

And many weeks after PCT to ensure your recovery.

3J is our friendly neighborhood dietician. A damn good one man.. we'll worth the money. I dropped 500 or 600 last year on an entire year. I had hiccups along the way, but saw 28 lbs on my test only cycle with him. I learned a lot.. a lot that I'll have for the rest of my life. Great guy to work with as well, will answer all your questions.

Reactions: 3J
Just to add a bit more.. especially after remembering your diet being awful.

Don't start this cycle until you're doing everything you can to get the most out of it. Eating garbage will make you look like garbage. Training poorly will result in poor definition and strength. Sleeping 4 hrs a night will gimp your recovery and drain your energy.

Put in the time, effort, and be sure to use your brain here. The more you put in, the more you will get out.

Yea I will have to figure out the whole bloodwork thing too. It's odd having many tattoos yet hating needles haha. But it's a necessary evil. 500-600 isn't much at all I likely spend way more on random junk food places.

Yea my diet right now is horrendous, but I for sure won't do anything gear wise until my diet is good. I have a decent program, although my debate is a powerlifting style program that i am used to or not. Sleep wise? I'm useless with less than 9 hours. I used to be able to do 5-7 but not anymore. On the plus side i don't drink or do drugs so that won't be a hurdle. Deep fried foods is the big one....mainly fries.

I'd like to get cardio in there somewhere too but I am not sure if it's worth it while on a cycle. 28 lbs on a test only cycle is crazy, that's what my buddy picked up with test/tren and mcdonalds/taco bell or whatever other junk. Since I got bored of motorcycle racing I don't care about being light anymore so I def want to get some weight. I appreciate the help from everybody I am gradually learning. I will have to hit up 3J soon.

I bet with consistent training, and a good nutrition plan you will require less sleep.

I would at the least rule these out first. Get them in order and see how you do. Fried foods, simple sugars, sodium ridden foods.. you're just selling yourself short bro. If people don't ask you why.. everytime you sit down to eat.. you aren't eating right.

Swear to god..everyday.. why do you eat chicken everyday? Why don't you put sauce on it? No salt? Ew, I hate Brussels sprouts..., omg you eat an entire rotisserie chicken? You just eat plain rice? I could go on, really. It's sad. I've literally stood up and said quit fucking asking me about my food while you sit there and eat shit that you have no idea what it's made out of!!

You need to be a zealot! Committed to the game, otherwise don't do it. It's not worth your health to half ass.

You can sit on TRT, and half ass diet, and training.. if you don't plan on going big. But committing to a blast, or a cycle for a natty.. you need to committ.

As far as training, I would recommend you not doing powerlifting while on cycle. You need to focus on wearing out the muscle across all rep ranges, focus on hypertrophy. Rep pacing, intrinsic and extrinsic.

If you do powerlifting, you will use your newly gotten (cycle) strength to do more weight.. and more weight means more tension. Tension your muscle may be capable of handling but your connective tissues may not. So, Hypertrophy bro.

Back