Tren Acetate vs Tren Enath detection time

carolinacrackah

Would the Tren Enathate be detectable with a drug test for a longer period of time than the Tren Acetate. I found a chart somewhere online that listed the detection times for Fina(tren) and other steroids but it didnt mention anything about the different Tren esters acetate/enathate. Does anyone here know anything about it?

i'd bet 100 bucks the E is detectable for a longer peroid...the exact peroid, i don't know. I'd guess about the same time as test E.

On the Chart it said that Tren detection time was 3-4 months. I just dont know if that was the Acetate or the Enathate. I would def. bet dollars to donuts that the Enathate is detectable for a much longer peroid of time.....but being that Tren Ace has such a short half life I wouldnt think that the detection time would be 4 months when you think in terms of other short acting esters Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like Winstrol (winny), anavar etc.

Why man? the cartoon police comin' after you?

I seriously just spent a good 20 minutes searching for you and couldn't really find squat. I did see somewhere that Tren A was 5 months though. (i realize the chart you saw said 3-4 months) But either way, I dont think i would be fucking around with either of them if i had a good reason not to.

I_feel_nothing said:
Why man? the cartoon police comin' after you?

I seriously just spent a good 20 minutes searching for you and couldn't really find squat. I did see somewhere that Tren A was 5 months though. (i realize the chart you saw said 3-4 months) But either way, I dont think i would be fucking around with either of them if i had a good reason not to.
One of my friends asked....he's trying to get into the Police Academy. They recently expanded the drug testing program to include AAS.
Thanks for searching BTW.

carolinacrackah said:
One of my friends asked....he's trying to get into the Police Academy. They recently expanded the drug testing program to include AAS.
Thanks for searching BTW.

yea no problem. I didnt hear about that... is this a buddy from philly? or south, or what?

hey man i wouldnt bet my job on this, But im pretty shure tren enathate is 6 months

Tren stays in your system forever because it's a 19-nor. 3-4 months for tren A sounds right, and I'm not sure on the exact number of tren-e but one would assume it's going to be a lot longer.

Back