Tren Anadrol Stack

M

mplosion

anyone ever stacked tren E or A w/ anadrol. if so what were the gains and sides? seems like it would be a hard cycle. thinking about doing the anadrol in place of d-bole with my next tren cycle

Last edited:
mplosion said:
anyone ever stacked tren E or A w/ anadrol. if so what were the gains and sides? seems like it would be a hard cycle. thinking about doing the anadrol in place of d-bole with my next tren cycle
be carefull drol and tren both can cause progesterone issues which can be gyno or erection trouble . i highly suggest tren / test instead .

DADAWG said:
be carefull drol and tren both can cause progesterone issues which can be gyno or erection trouble . i highly suggest tren / test instead .

I was gonna include them both in my next cycle but not together. I was gonna run Test for 13 weeks, and anadrol the first 5 and then tren the last 8. Would that be a little better that way?

Vennom96 said:
I was gonna include them both in my next cycle but not together. I was gonna run Test for 13 weeks, and anadrol the first 5 and then tren the last 8. Would that be a little better that way?
that should blow you up like a mofo if you eat lol

Back