Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

I am 6'3"

Wow, from one tall guy to another, that's pretty damn impressive! WTF do you weigh then? It's so rare seeing other guys over 6' (SP is another one of the few) that have any real size to them. :D

Edit: Just upload to imgur.com blakey and use the bbcode link (or the url to the image with the [ IMG] tags minus the space).

Wow, from one tall guy to another, that's pretty damn impressive! WTF do you weigh then? It's so rare seeing other guys over 6' (SP is another one of the few) that have any real size to them. :D

Edit: Just upload to imgur.com blakey and use the bbcode link (or the url to the image with the [ IMG] tags minus the space).

I don't think I'm that big (or have body dismorphia) lol I was 230 there after me and 3J got done with a cut and 2 weeks into a bulker. I was getting Vegas ready. I'm gonna continue with 3J and hopefully go over 245 in 20 weeks. Let's see... 20 weeks.. 1lb a week or 1.5... I think I can hit 250 or more.

U talk alot of shit ben but the only pics u posted up is the ones from a photo shoot with proper lighting and photo shoped bs

View attachment 565233

Back & Bi's shot from a national show in May Matt.

I do apologise for the picture quality, I know you have such high standards when it comes to selfies.

Also sorry for the lack of chav hat and nip slips. :ugh:

Last edited:
I don't think I'm that big (or have body dismorphia) lol I was 230 there after me and 3J got done with a cut and 2 weeks into a bulker. I was getting Vegas ready. I'm gonna continue with 3J and hopefully go over 245 in 20 weeks. Let's see... 20 weeks.. 1lb a week or 1.5... I think I can hit 250 or more.
Ahhh, your new pic shows things a bit better. Your chest just looked HUGE, like 300lbs+ huge. You're still a big fella, no doubt. :bigok:

View attachment 565233

Back & Bi's shot from a national show in May Matt.

I do apologise for the picture quality, I know you have such high standards when it comes to selfies.

Also sorry for the lack of chav hat and nip slips. :ugh:
If I ask really nicely, can we get a nip slip?

I'll make a suggestion that national shows have little tiny ass mirrors so the image quality is up to snuff. ;)

Lol. <3.

View attachment 565234

Most recent. My biceps are my most laggy.

Not as GINORMOUS as I thought, but to have boulders and guns at your height is no easy feat. What are you planning on competing in?

Ahhh, your new pic shows things a bit better. Your chest just looked HUGE, like 300lbs+ huge. You're still a big fella, no doubt. :bigok:

If I ask really nicely, can we get a nip slip?

I'll make a suggestion that national shows have little tiny ass mirrors so the image quality is up to snuff. ;)

Lol. <3.

Not as GINORMOUS as I thought, but to have boulders and guns at your height is no easy feat. What are you planning on competing in?

Depends on my weight when I'm shredded, isn't that how it goes? Like if I'm 210 super shredded aren't I supposed to compete against people my own weight? And I'm guessing NPC since they don't drug test?

Depends on my weight when I'm shredded, isn't that how it goes? Like if I'm 210 super shredded aren't I supposed to compete against people my own weight? And I'm guessing NPC since they don't drug test?

I meant more like bodybuilding/classic physique/physique. Yes, there are weight classes, although in open divisions you'll make the featherweight guys look silly haha.

LOL featherweight! I better get to eating !! :O

LOL! You compete against them regardless of your class in the overall division. Last show I was at had some 285lb guy against a 119lb kid. Was amazing to see the differences in physiques, but that small guy had to feel really insignificant.

Added in some dbol the last few days
Test 400mg/week, deca 600mg
Whats the most somebody has upped there deca running there test lower it worth up the deca up some more
Dbol set at 40mg ed

Back