Tren Bulking, Not clean diet approach and experiences needed

I'm hurt?

News to me, I'm currently slap bang in the middle of a post-show calorific surplus and training is going better than ever.

Muscle is going on nice and easy (mainly because I train properly - unlike you, and cycle sensibly - unlike you)

Aiming to hit the stage next spring with an even better level of muscularity and even tighter conditioning for my aging 45yr old frame!

You just stick to showing the world your pointy nipples in your back of beyond shitty mirror - your year after year gainless results and your chavvy hat.

I have no need to further post pic after pic - you've seen 3 versions of me now and you're still not happy.
(Stage ready, photo shoot ready and post-workout)

Yes, I injured myself once (detached tricep tendon) and I successfully rehabbed it over the course of a year well enough to resume my bodybuilding career - that was about the same time that you were posting your cringeworthy quarter squat videos on YouTube I think.

You're a lost cause brother and quite frankly - you're making a total dick of yourself now! :sadwavey:
Im not making a dick out of myself all i asked is to take a normal camera pic with normal lighting and no photo shop shit
As i am bulking too so who gives a fuck, bit i still manage to pist pics up unlike yourself talking shit all the time
For instance u talk shit about psl and u talk shit about how to properly diet and train lmao
Think your full of shit ben

;)
And its no mirror so whoever talked about a small mirror there is no.mirror involvedand non flexed and no pump

https://youtu.be/xSqhBmmQrmk
Whatcha laughing at 9r? That was 3 years ago when i first started lifting who cares
Haha laugh at this too huh 500lbs deadlift
On a low carb diet as well and dont lift like this all the time neither i just set 1 day a week for pr days for deads ect

Last edited:
Up to 600lbs 1 rep max
But not a powelifter but like i was saying it just pick a day when everything is done and make a pr day once every few weeks to lift heavy
I have a thick torso as well, but gentically thats just the way i am built

Last edited:
Up to 600lbs 1 rep max
But not a powelifter but like i was saying it just pick a day when everything is done and make a pr day once every few weeks to lift heavy
I have a thick torso as well, but gentically thats just the way i am built

Post up the vid i call b.s

He had to have been in at least a gram of tren to pull that off
No bro
U think u can post all the bs crap u eat and your physique obviously shows the way u eat
300lbs with 40% + bf and never onced counted his cal intake ever or either once cut
Its called being fat taking a gram of tren to lift

Last edited:
No bro
U think u can post all the bs crap u eat and your physique obviously shows the way u eat
300lbs with 40% + bf and never onced counted his cal intake ever or either once cut
Its called being fat taking a gram of tren to lift

Dude i resemble a bodybuilder way more than you and i eat whatever i want and i only focus on 3 main lifts

Back