Tren Cycle question???? please help

daffy-juiced

Hi All...

I have put together a cycle that i'm going touse in Feb and would like to know what u guys think...

Equipoise - 2ml a week
Tren - 2ml a week
Dianabol - 25mg a day

The course is 8 weeks and have the right PCT...

Equipoise i know is a steroid and Tren as well but Diana is a test..

My question is would this cycle be effective if I only use a oral test and would it be sufficiant enough????

daffy-juiced said:
Hi All...

I have put together a cycle that i'm going touse in Feb and would like to know what u guys think...

Equipoise - 2ml a week
Tren - 2ml a week
Dianabol - 25mg a day

The course is 8 weeks and have the right PCT...

My question is would this cycle be effective if I only use a oral test and would it be sufficiant enough????
Bro until you know what your doing hold off on doing a cycle. EQ and Tren both come in a variety of doses in mg per ml.

I know that it comes in different mg/ml and are aware of what each steroid can do..

I have used juice in the past but has never used Eq and tren before, thus asking the question if its wise to use Eq and Tren together or should only one be used with a test??

Thanx for your input

daffy-juiced said:
I know that it comes in different mg/ml and are aware of what each steroid can do..

I have used juice in the past but has never used Eq and tren before, thus asking the question if its wise to use Eq and Tren together or should only one be used with a test??

Thanx for your input

Your better off to run tren with an injectable test. But EQ is a dirivative of test so it should be of some benefit, trouble is that it takes EQ awhile longer than test to kick in. I wouldn't run the d-bol more than 4-5 weeks as it can raise liver enzymes although 25mgs is a very modest dose.

daffy-juiced said:

I agree with Lifts, HOLD OFF until you know what you're doing !!

So you're trying to tell us that EQ & Tren are steroids, but D-Bol in a test.....huhhhhh......isn't testosterone a steroid as well ??

Your name suits you well......lol !!

I know they are all steroids but Eq and Tren is not and injectable Test and as far as I know is that Diana is an oral test.....correct me if i'm wrong please

which brings me to the previous question, I want to use tren with an injectable test... what, in your opinion would be the best to use with tren??

please excuse the minimum based knowledge, still learning though through your inputs!

daffy-juiced said:
please excuse the minimum based knowledge, still learning though through your inputs!

This right here says you need a little more research and time before jumping into the tren.

Back