Tren Cycle Started 09-07-04

tyhigs said:
were you serious about a vasectomy? how old are you and how many kids u got? I cant imagine.

Yes. I will be able to start training again on Monday. 32. 3 kids.

09-18-04

Inject / this eod shit sucks

I have had insomnia last 2 nights , no night sweats yet

FATMEXICAN said:
Because thats what I wanted to do.

Hey bro, that wasn't a flame, just a question. Sorry I didn't clarify. What I meant was, weren't you worried that there may have been a possibility that there might have been complications and you would have to be out for more than a week? May not be relevant as I have never had a vasectomy, but just thought I would ask.

RJH8541 said:
Hey bro, that wasn't a flame, just a question. Sorry I didn't clarify. What I meant was, weren't you worried that there may have been a possibility that there might have been complications and you would have to be out for more than a week? May not be relevant as I have never had a vasectomy, but just thought I would ask.

I didnt take it as flame. I do stuff like that. Not planned. My friend I lift with told me the same thing.

That shit hurt, my nut sack looked like someone fill it full of blood , and grew to the size of Tangerine.

yeah the tren cough. or

weighted situ ps on one of the sit up benches. couple of sets of 8 or so once a week. normally done on squat day.

pullinbig said:
yeah the tren cough. or

weighted situ ps on one of the sit up benches. couple of sets of 8 or so once a week. normally done on squat day.

I have not had tren cough yet.

PB do I need to watch my blood pressure on tren?

09-21-04

SQUATS

125 X 5
125 X 5
185 X 5
245 X 6
285 X 5

BOX SQUATS

265 X 5 ASSIST
245 X 5 2 ASSIST

CALVES
265 X 15
265 X 15

FELT PRETTY GOOD I HAVE NOT WORKED OUT FOR A WEEK DUE TO SURGERY. NEXT WEEK WIL BE BETTER.

FATMEXICAN said:
I didnt take it as flame. I do stuff like that. Not planned. My friend I lift with told me the same thing.

That shit hurt, my nut sack looked like someone fill it full of blood , and grew to the size of Tangerine.

Jesus. Man I don't even have kids yet, but even if I did I don't know about a bloody Tangerine nutsack!!

RJH8541 said:
Jesus. Man I don't even have kids yet, but even if I did I don't know about a bloody Tangerine nutsack!!

It is still bledding out of one side. Should be perfect by end of week.

09-22-04

INJECT

BENCH
125 X 5
175 X 5
195 X 5
205 X 5
210 X 5

INCLINE

180 X 5
185 X 4 1ASST

DIPS

25LBS X 7
25LBS X 8

THE TREN AND TEST ARE KICKING IN. THIS IS THE START OF THE 3RD WEEK. INCREASE IN WIGHT ALL LIFTS.

FATMEXICAN said:
09-22-04

INJECT

BENCH
125 X 5
175 X 5
195 X 5
205 X 5
210 X 5

INCLINE

180 X 5
185 X 4 1ASST

DIPS

25LBS X 7
25LBS X 8

THE TREN AND TEST ARE KICKING IN. THIS IS THE START OF THE 3RD WEEK. INCREASE IN WIGHT ALL LIFTS.

Hey bro, so its taking you 3 weeks to feel the Tren? Are you taking it EOD. Nevermind, just checked the thread. 75mg EOD. I am taking 75-100mg ED (don't ask, messed up the conversion a bit), and just took my first inject yesterday. I'll let you know if I feel it any sooner with the ED injects. Seems to be somewhat of a debate about that.

btw, good luck with the bloody sack!

Back