Tren depression. Thoughts???????

toco

Missed my shot of tren e the other day, feeling quite depressed today.Not 100% sure if its related to the tren or hormone fluctuation or if its just one of those days in general.Felt agitated last night and snapped at a few people, including my missus and best mate so perhaps Im feeling down about that because im a very nice guy in general. Thoughts?

Tren is bad ass and it s sides can be as well. I d write it off as a bad day and be concious of it and CHECK yourself tomorrow. Kiss Missus ass, apologize to the crew and move forward. Dwelling and brooding are counter-productive and if someone says :" Yea, you were a prick !"

Acknowledge. Accept. Move forward. We got this one life. Make every day count, even if that means only not pissing off those you love...that day goes in the win column.

Bro I posted the physcological effects what tren does to people
I personsally believe the people that hop on the tren wagon with a laid back or happy all the time to the wifey or people in general snd once they get on tren they dont know what hit them, getting that aggressive edge, and getting aggresssive towards people
I myself have an aggressive demenere on or off tren but I love tren cause it maked me feel more aggressive, and and dont get those bad thought as others do just more of an ego lol

I dont get any sides other then the aggressiveness from tren, on a blast right now and love it
Just step back and think before u react on tren, ususlly helps me out

I swear off tren then I end up taking it again. For now I'm swearing it off again. At 700mg week I was very easily annoyed and could never sleep. Took it down to 500 then 400 and it was better. Now I'm on a test and growth only diet. Body recovers much much easier with test alone and the growth keeps me lean. At 36 years old I wanna look good and be healthy. Tren was never intented for humans!

Prolactin is the cause of many of tren's sides. Get a dopamine agonist like caber or prami to combat them.

Prolactin is the cause of many of tren's sides. Get a dopamine agonist like caber or prami to combat them.

Interesting...

I'm on 450mg Tren E and running .5mg Caber e3d. In the last week I've been uncharacteristically jealous about the Mrs. (practically saw red when she was just hugged in a friendly way by a neighbor who is a good guy, lol). I've never had a jealous bone in my body, so I knew right away that something was amiss.

I honestly believe a lot of the psych issues stem from the loss of sleep. I'm getting 6-7 hours every night, but waking up nearly every hour, and not really getting deep restful sleep. I've worked in some ambien and melatonin/magnesium over the last three nights and feel much better.

Still, I proactively had a chat with my wife, and frankly told her the potential side effects (which I had totally glossed over), and asked her to help me out as we go through the holiday party season, and try to stay as chaste as possible, lol. She was a little worried about my health, but then she got turned on that I was jealous and and that I actually shared a vulnerability. She ended up fucking my brains out. Guess I made the right call?

Back