Tren e at 200 mg for 20 weeks or 400mg for 10

Bimmer

Im planning on running a gram of omnadren ew for 20 weeks. I also want to throw a little tren e in there. But i cant decide which would be the better option. Iv got 2 10ml vials at 200mg of tren e. What would be the wiser choice... 200mg for 20 weeks with the test or 400 mg for 10 weeks with the tren and continue the test the entire 20 weeks. Im thinking 200mg for the 20 weeks along with the gram of test.my goal right now is to bulk to around 290-300 during winter, get as strong as i can and tqhen lean up a little for summer. Dont care that much about a gut or anything. Just want mass and strenght. Im 26 yrs old, weighed in at 272 yesterday at around 18-20% bf. Also iv got more then a few then a few cycles under my belt. I took about 5 yrs off from training due to personal reasons but im back and want to get the most i can out of this. Also 5 yrs ago i couldnt get past 246 but now just flew by it. But i was still stronger then since at that point i was lifting for 3 yrs.benn back about 10 months now Im not to far off strenght wise but a little dissappointed since bf is only slightly higher now then before. Oh well.... Anyway sorry for the rant. Just intrested in opinions.

Also forgot to mention iv got some 10mg dbols left over, not to many... About 25. I dont see anypoint in using them now, i was thinking more like when gains slow or at the end while im waiting for everything to clear out to take just 10 mg ed hour before the gym. Then start pct.

Last edited:
Maybe 300 for 15 weeks and throw in the dbol after that with the test... Tough call, lol

Try 500mg for 12 weeks. Go get more and run a proper cycle.

True this. That would be a better option. OP, if that is really your stats...you are a big ass mother fucker. What is the highest amount of test you've run? A gram sound's excessive to me. If I were to do that personally, I would run a higher amount of tren and lower test. Like 600 tren, 300 test but thats just me. A gram of test would probably be too harsh on sides for me.

Back