Tren e + deca experience !! Now i whant to add some test e...

forsure

Hi! this is my first comment and im just about to tell my experience and would like you guys to say something about my last cycle. here it goes...

1st week
tren e Monday 1-ml (200mg)
deca thuerday 1-ml (250mg)

2 week
tren e Monday 1.5-ml (300mg)
deca thuerday 1.5-ml (375mg)

3 week
tren e Monday 2-ml (400mg)
deca thuerday 2-ml (500mg)

4 week
tren e Monday 1.5-ml (300mg)
deca thuerday 1.5-ml (375mg)

5 week
tren e Monday 1-ml (200mg)
deca thuerday 1-ml (250mg)

week 6
dufine (clomid) 50 mg / 20 for 20 days, 1 each day
Proviron 1 each day
pregnyl 5 000 UI 1 week after the cycle is done

This cycle was very short for about 5 weeks only but gave me stunning results for what i expected. thats because i was running very low carbs with a very careful diet system to get 6% BF. I was with 10% BF and a did get the 6 % with reasonable results 10 pounds after 3 moths or so wth pure muscle.

Now, i want to do the same but adding test e with the same period or maybe 6 weeks. What do you guys think?

By the way... SIDE EFFECTS : acne and indisposition (the week i took 400 mg of both)

You should have ran test on your first cycle - u need to run test as the base of every cycle.

The deca did not even kick in yet when you ended your cycle.. It takes 8 weeks to really kick in and should be ran 14 weeks -- at 5 weeks it did nothing for you

No point in jumping your doses up and down week to week,, you want to keep things steady and consistent to keep blood levels steady.

You gained 10 pounds on an absolutely miserable cycle** , and you had no testosterone in your system..
Just imagine if you had done your research and done it right in the first place

Edit: you should get bloods done, I doubt you've recovered well from this tragedy

** actually you gained 10 lbs you said in three months,, but your cycle was just over a month.. Or did you loose ten pounds,, ? Cause you said you were cutting BF

Last edited:
My blood is fine ( i checked ) and the sex drive never had problems during the cycle or after.
actually agree with you about the test that i should run it too but i just get to that conclusion after the cycle.
This cycle was last year for about this time.
What do you think about my pct including hypothetically speaking the test e to my cycle with regular doses at 1.5 ml each? Should i add something else?

Thanks for the reply

My blood is fine ( i checked ) and the sex drive never had problems during the cycle or after.
actually agree with you about the test that i should run it too but i just get to that conclusion after the cycle.
This cycle was last year for about this time.
What do you think about my pct including hypothetically speaking the test e to my cycle with regular doses at 1.5 ml each? Should i add something else?

Thanks for the reply

Pct is always the same no matter what compounds you are running during cycle -- running test, or deca, var, tren etc.. All require the same pct
Recommended nolvadex and clomid for pct

As for your test "dosage" at 1.5 ml... That's not a dosage, ml is a volume of liquid.. The mg is what determines the dosage

Two 19-nor compounds and NO test? How's that working out for you?

You need to run test as a base or you're fucked man.

Uhhhh, yeah. I run two 19-nors, but have a healthy dose of test in there and go uber OCD with my estradiol. No test? just... Geeeeez.

So, how's the pecker working OP? 5 weeks like that with ZERO actual PCT has me thinking it's spaghetti time over at your place. If you actually recovered, I'm really surprised to be honest.

How long ago was this abortion of a cycle? Also, how long are you planning on running your next? I'd ask for stats, but I'm scared at this point. :eek:

I know it seems I'm being harsh, but that was a GREAT example on how NOT to use AAS. Please stick around, we'll help you learn how to VASTLY improve your future endeavors. Welcome to ology.

My .02c :)

5 weeks of 2 long esters? Fuck off budy. The drugs hadn't even kicked in yet. Who are you trying to fool? What a waste of everyone's time.

It's like yesterday I thought I seen the worst thread ever posted but now theres this one today. Hmmm, wonder what tomorrow will bring?...

thanks for the reply but empty answers aren't productive. Good or bad cycle, worked. I did a good thing of posting my full last cycle for those who are thinking to do the same don't do it like that, what i expect from you with experience was advice! No criticism. So if you what to help me and others who see the post just comment something useful.

Wow you obviously need to do some research on here. Because that has got to be one of the worst cycles I've seen yet.

thanks for the reply but empty answers aren't productive. Good or bad cycle, worked. I did a good thing of posting my full last cycle for those who are thinking to do the same don't do it like that, what i expect from you with experience was advice! No criticism. So if you what to help me and others who see the post just comment something useful.

Pct is always the same no matter what compounds you are running during cycle -- running test, or deca, var, tren etc.. All require the same pct
Recommended nolvadex and clomid for pct

As for your test "dosage" at 1.5 ml... That's not a dosage, ml is a volume of liquid.. The mg is what determines the dosage

thanks. Good to know . The ml thing i knew, was my mistake expressing that way.

I did not fucked up maybe because the cycle was too short, And gave me nice results with the current diet at that time. Thats why i post this because after the cycle i realised that i should use test e for best results.
thanks for the reply

5 weeks of 2 long esters? Fuck off budy. The drugs hadn't even kicked in yet. Who are you trying to fool? What a waste of everyone's time.

If I say so its because it happened! I did as I said and actually with good results. Maybe im not the most expert in steroids obviously but i train for about 9 years 6 days a week and i really know how to eat and train. What i m trying to find here is knowledge and not empty answers. If you want to hel say something like : You should do that instead of this and stuff.
Anyway than
ks for the reply

It's like yesterday I thought I seen the worst thread ever posted but now theres this one today. Hmmm, wonder what tomorrow will bring?...

Uhhhh, yeah. I run two 19-nors, but have a healthy dose of test in there and go uber OCD with my estradiol. No test? just... Geeeeez.

So, how's the pecker working OP? 5 weeks like that with ZERO actual PCT has me thinking it's spaghetti time over at your place. If you actually recovered, I'm really surprised to be honest.

How long ago was this abortion of a cycle? Also, how long are you planning on running your next? I'd ask for stats, but I'm scared at this point. :eek:

I know it seems I'm being harsh, but that was a GREAT example on how NOT to use AAS. Please stick around, we'll help you learn how to VASTLY improve your future endeavors. Welcome to ology.

My .02c :)

thanks for the reply.
I really did not have sex drive problems at all during or after. The cycle was the last year at this time so think i really recover. I did pct as you can see above in the initial post. The next one will be 2 months from know.
What do you think about my cycle with test e and a longer period of time with the same pct and obviously like Roush said without going up and down with dosage ?

I'm calling BS on the 6% claim

And as mentioned above running deca with tren e (besides being a dick supressant), they will NOT produce any results unless running for 10wks minimum

Live and learn brother

If I say so its because it happened! I did as I said and actually with good results. Maybe im not the most expert in steroids obviously but i train for about 9 years 6 days a week and i really know how to eat and train. What i m trying to find here is knowledge and not empty answers. If you want to hel say something like : You should do that instead of this and stuff.
Anyway than
ks for the reply

You did not have any gains from a five week cycle. End of story. Post up that 6% pic.

Back