Tren E leaking from my shoulder

Sinman

GTL
Ok what the heck this is my 5 cycle but I've never done Tren and I've never had it leak out of the injection site and run down my arm very weird ???? I mix it with Test and go kind of slow Any advise ?

Idk man. I use 1 1/2" and never had a problem. Never done tren either though. Is it pure juice or blood? cause if its red/blood its possible you didnt pin right and accidentally applied pressure in an angular position....Just the only reasonable explanation i can think of.

Yeah it just straight up juice coming out not blood very odd I know I'm hitting the muscle cuz the next day it feels like I got kick by a mule !

Happen to me too I just leave the pin in longer and apply pressure massage the oil for a bit

You need to leave a small air in the barrel when you jab itll push the bubble in behind the Tren ..... the air lock method, works well.
You can also pull the skin to the side slightly, stick the pin straight in and shoot, remove the needle and then let go of the skin, itll also stop the juice from leaking out!

You need to leave a small air in the barrel when you jab itll push the bubble in behind the Tren ..... the air lock method, works well.
You can also pull the skin to the side slightly, stick the pin straight in and shoot, remove the needle and then let go of the skin, itll also stop the juice from leaking out!

Do this whenever I can..but cant when pinning delt without some help.

that is pretty common, i give IM injections all the time at work. i would only worry if it lasted more that a few seconds. Plus this happened to me also with Tren and it seemed to be worse in my delts. try to rotate your sites as best you can, i had a few local spots that became harder for a bit and created more pressure. make sure you are in the muscle and pulling out slow, then place an alcohol pad over the site and rub it for a bit. you will be okay.

^This.

It's called Z-Tracking technique or zigzag technique. You can google i and see a picture. But you can't do it in the delt by yourself. Or at least, I can't. I rotate quads and glutes for oils, delts for hCG if I'm running it.

You can also place a finger (the clean one) over the inj site immediately after withdrawing the pin. Massage immediately thereafter.

Back