Tren E - not working?

PeterSmallton

hey guys, 2 days into week 5 of tren e 500mg with 280mg test prop

6 foot 1, 240pounds, 15%bf

first time running what i think is legit tren, i seem to be out of breathe from walking up stairs, etc and my hunger has decreased ten fold. i've had a small case of sweats when i had an afternoon nap.

i've heard about all these amazing strength gains from tren, which i haven't seen yet. im eating 6.5k calories a day, maybe half from liquid (full cream milk, ground oats, protein powder) (due to decreased hunger) Ive put on some weight, due to the high calories, but its just fat.

ive researched all over the net, alot of people say they see gains from week 3-4 on wards, and a couple of people say its week 5-7 they see gains.

im wondering if i should up the dosage, as it may be under dosed?

when have you seen tren e really "kick in" ?

Tren e kicks in for me around week 5-7 but like you i see sides a lot sooner. Dont up the dose bro, just give it some time. Next time go with human grade GMP this way you dont have to second guess if what you are pinning is legit.

Your Tren is most likely legit.... I might, however, second guess your Test dose. I know it's in fashion right now to run Tren higher than test. But from my humble experience, having tried such a cycle, I conclude that Test is KING! Think about it. If you look at any pro BB cycle, Test is the major component.
Don't get me wrong, Tren is an awesome gift from the dark gods. I will always run Tren in every future cycle... But I will always run it behind Test. I love my Mojo too much.

yes I agree give it just a little more time and if your not seeing gains in 2 more weeks adjust accordingly

I don't make much gains running tren....but I am talking big time recomp.

IMO all that food/cal running tren is more of a dbol/deca cycle AKA bulking.

Tren is not a bulking compound.

^ i agree, in order to bulk you need lots of calories and high doses of tren(6-800mg). i have run tren twice and never gained any lbs, but did a recomp and got shredded

for bulking i would do decca, dbol, anadrol etc

the dudes make really good points ...

are you seeing any signs of re-comp ?

thats a lot of calories ...

misread it then, at 5 weeks he definitely shoul dhave some tren E action going on, the sides are there the gains will come too.

hey guys, 2 days into week 5 of tren e 500mg with 280mg test prop

6 foot 1, 240pounds, 15%bf

first time running what i think is legit tren, i seem to be out of breathe from walking up stairs, etc and my hunger has decreased ten fold. i've had a small case of sweats when i had an afternoon nap.

i've heard about all these amazing strength gains from tren, which i haven't seen yet. im eating 6.5k calories a day, maybe half from liquid (full cream milk, ground oats, protein powder) (due to decreased hunger) Ive put on some weight, due to the high calories, but its just fat.

ive researched all over the net, alot of people say they see gains from week 3-4 on wards, and a couple of people say its week 5-7 they see gains.

im wondering if i should up the dosage, as it may be under dosed?

when have you seen tren e really "kick in" ?

Last edited:
Y would you run a 5 weeks cycle with tren e? Y not tren ace and prop for like 8 weeks. Second of all tren e doesnt kick in until day 14-18

Tren e kicks in for me around week 5-7 but like you i see sides a lot sooner. Dont up the dose bro, just give it some time. Next time go with human grade GMP this way you dont have to second guess if what you are pinning is legit.

That is strange............ EVERY SINGLE GMP product I have used to include Sandoz, Glaxo, and many others have all been less than par and some of them had HORRIBLE PIP, and some of these (back in the day) were administered to my directly by my doctor and had me SWOLLEN up like a horse kicked me in the leg!!!! Smoothest STRONGEST gear I've EVER had has been UGL gear!!!! Less emphasis on the PRODUCTION and QUANTITY and more emphasis on Quality IMO.

Since there is no such thing as human grade tren every bit of tren made is UGL of some kind.

Parabolan was hg tren sort of and that came in 76mg per ml and was made by a french pharmaceutical company

Since there is no such thing as human grade tren every bit of tren made is UGL of some kind.

Parabolan was hg tren sort of and that came in 76mg per ml and was made by a french pharmaceutical company[/QUOTE
correct. zeek. the same with boldenone udc it was made for horses. not for humans. so i get a kick out of these companys over seas saying human grade tren and eq. just not true. if something is of legit made gmp, with who standards dont you think they would try and come into the states to make some real money and be fda approved. think about that

Parabolan was hg tren sort of and that came in 76mg per ml and was made by a french pharmaceutical company[/QUOTE
correct. zeek. the same with boldenone udc it was made for horses. not for humans. so i get a kick out of these companys over seas saying human grade tren and eq. just not true. if something is of legit made gmp, with who standards dont you think they would try and come into the states to make some real money and be fda approved. think about that

LOL, you guys have the knowledge to hit the NAIL on the head with the damn SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! GMP, Human grade.... That is all sales tactics man. The only thing that REAL GMP shit is worth is if you don't have SHIT for a UGL and your UGL is CARELESS and not PROVEN!!!!!!!! If you have a TOP NOTCH ugl then all that GMP and Human talk is just that.......... TALK!!!!! Underdosing is a Plague among LARGE pharmaceutical companies and PAIN???????? Shit, lets talk about pain!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME I got a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) shot from my doctor of Cyp in my quad I literally had more pain than with ANY ugl I've ever used and man I've used some shady UGL shit!!!! Every time I get an INTRAMUSCULAR flu shot, there is PIP, everytime I got a booster shot as a kid, PIP, every time I got a Tetanus shot PIP!!!!!!!! These were all administered by Doctors with GMP shit so......... NO PAIN and gear Equals (in 99% of the cases) UNDERDOSING!!!!!!!!! A high and REAL dose of some of these products we use will simply just cause a bit of pain for alot of us!! SOFTBALLS under the skin and infection......????? NO!!! But a discomforting pain and a knot here and there, yes!!! What one persons pain compared to my idea of pain may be 180 degrees different!!!

LOL, you guys have the knowledge to hit the NAIL on the head with the damn SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! GMP, Human grade.... That is all sales tactics man. The only thing that REAL GMP shit is worth is if you don't have SHIT for a UGL and your UGL is CARELESS and not PROVEN!!!!!!!! If you have a TOP NOTCH ugl then all that GMP and Human talk is just that.......... TALK!!!!! Underdosing is a Plague among LARGE pharmaceutical companies and PAIN???????? Shit, lets talk about pain!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME I got a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) shot from my doctor of Cyp in my quad I literally had more pain than with ANY ugl I've ever used and man I've used some shady UGL shit!!!! Every time I get an INTRAMUSCULAR flu shot, there is PIP, everytime I got a booster shot as a kid, PIP, every time I got a Tetanus shot PIP!!!!!!!! These were all administered by Doctors with GMP shit so......... NO PAIN and gear Equals (in 99% of the cases) UNDERDOSING!!!!!!!!! A high and REAL dose of some of these products we use will simply just cause a bit of pain for alot of us!! SOFTBALLS under the skin and infection......????? NO!!! But a discomforting pain and a knot here and there, yes!!! What one persons pain compared to my idea of pain may be 180 degrees different!!!

Kind of makes me glad that my prop makes me almost disabled for 2 days after injecting. :D

Back