Tren eating bacteria?

cycle

after making tren acetate in 5% BA /grape seed oil
I filter sterilized it then I split it into 2 vials which were previously used
one vial was OK the other became contaminated overnight.

i refiltered (.22u) it and it went from cloudy yellow to clear yellow?
The other good vial is typical, clear golden brown .

So did the freaking bacteria eat the tren because it is not golden brown
anymore ? Is it worth using it after re-sterilizing if the color is off like this?

cycle said:
after making tren acetate in 5% BA /grape seed oil
I filter sterilized it then I split it into 2 vials which were previously used
one vial was OK the other became contaminated overnight.
What makes you think that the vial became contaminated?

Mulligan said:
MRANAK? How long is tren good for from the time converted?
I don't know, but I'm pretty confident that it is not good for nearly as long as most other hormones, like testosterone. Tren apparently breaks down pretty easy.

thank you for your reply, I believe it was contaminated since it was golden brown clear then it became cloudy yellow overnight . The second vial from the same batch is still nice and golden brown. Next time I will put it under one of my microscopes to confirm the presence of bacteria.

cycle said:
thank you for your reply, I believe it was contaminated since it was golden brown clear then it became cloudy yellow overnight . The second vial from the same batch is still nice and golden brown. Next time I will put it under one of my microscopes to confirm the presence of bacteria.
You had a microscope available but didn't use it? lol. oh well.

Now the world is going to have a super-strong bacteria that may wipe out our population because you have those bacteria that tren! :D

i think tren keeps just fine. i have had it around for monthes and monthes and its still good.

Warmachine said:
i think tren keeps just fine. i have had it around for monthes and monthes and its still good.

Oh well, I can take another loss , I will throw out this portion of my conversion.
and yes I find tren will last a long time.

But the discrepancy is we heat the tren in boiling water to dissolve it and we keep it on the shelf after converion but why then do I read threads about keeping the finaplix pellets in the fridge?

I had tren for 12 months, Cranked up and it was just like I just cooked it up. No problem. Still effective. Was cloudly though. I had no side effects either. I think that keeping it in the fridge is supposed to keep it from losing its potency. Who knows?

If it's cloudy, it should still be fine. Most of the time you can heat it up and it will clear up (once it cools down, it will probably become cloudy again, I think it might be some excess moisture that is causing the cloudiness).

Oh, and you'll know if it's tren eating bacteria, because they are the ones who have tattoos and are deadlifting 3x their own bodyweight. They are a pretty rough crowd and are not to be trifled with, as they tend to anger quickly and are difficult to calm down once angered.

Approach with caution and do not make eye contact with the tren eating bacteria.

TxLonghorn said:
Oh, and you'll know if it's tren eating bacteria, because they are the ones who have tattoos and are deadlifting 3x their own bodyweight. They are a pretty rough crowd and are not to be trifled with, as they tend to anger quickly and are difficult to calm down once angered.

Approach with caution and do not make eye contact with the tren eating bacteria.
orly.jpg

Baking always clears my shit...and in my head it helps keep badies down. But then again, no one agrees on me...

fett54 said:
Baking always clears my shit...and in my head it helps keep badies down. But then again, no one agrees on me...
The way I figure it, baking in no way takes contaminants out of the gear, but if there are any bacteria in the gear, then proper baking with temperature > 121°C (250°F) should kill those bacteria, or at least kill nearly all of the bacteria.

Sterilization (or sterilisation) is the elimination of all transmissible agents (such as bacteria, prions and viruses) from a surface, a piece of equipment, food or biological culture medium. Thus, just because something is sterilized doesn't mean that it lacks contaminants.

I made my gear with grape seed oil because grape seed oil is well established to be good for making an injectable (pretty thin, etc) _and_ because it has a fairly high smoke point of 420 °F (216 °C). I do not want the oil in my gear to reach the smoke point for miltiple reasons.

Sticking a pin in the vial and placing the vial in the oven at 275 °F was so damn easy, I figured why not.

with baking i have noticed that the pin hole can stay in the stopper creating a leak. i have stopped baking because of this.

Ok this thread can be summed up like this....

Just mix the powder and solvents with oil and heat until clear. Filter into a vial and be done with it. Bake if you want, dont if you dont. Cloudy gear is fine, and tren comes in all shades for a reason were not sure of. Its all good to go.

Back