3rd week Tren Ace not noticing anything

YoungBodybuilder

Alright so to start this off I'm 21. Went from 90 lbs to 150 lbs naturally in a year then cut to 130 shredded (about 4%) and won a natural show as the youngest on stage. Now I've done 3 cycle and this is my third one, planning to do an npc competition. I'm running 100mg of test prop and 100mg of tren ace m/w/f and only .5 adex every other day. Haven't even touched the caber. I'm on my 3rd week and I've been a little hornier but have had no sides or gains from the tren. I went to shit on my diet before this cycle and cleaned it up a lot (8 meals a day) and I've gotten leaner. obliques are showing, more vascularity and just overall more lean but no strength gains and none of the tren sides. anger has been fine (and sometimes it rises even on just test e), only have minor night sweats which could be from the test prop. have had zero size gains or any insomnia. This is GP tren acetate 100. I've heard mixed reviews about this stuff so someone give me some insight.. my buddies think it's fake or underdosed. So should I bump up the dose and wait a week or two more? or is this just straight bunk gear?

Noone with enough strength to type is 4 %.
Laddie...3 weeks tren a and feeling nothing can only be bunk gear. Sad but true-Metallica
Sorry , your not 4 % percent NOW..(nor have u ever been....) I quit reading when I saw the title the age and 4 %. Ur headed for trt, testicular suicide depression and e d. But no worries eh...

Height ?

Post a piccie...I m not bashing you...this is just reckless.

Last edited:
Whoops meant this is my 4th cycle. Also why I mentioned going to shit before starting this diet and cycle is I'm saying my results could be from the prop and diet doing its work and not the tren.

Jeez man calm down. And idk how to post pictures. But yes I'm not a dumbass I plan to be blasting and cruising for the rest of my life (until transferring over to trt)

Yessir I m calm.
If I were not you d know it. U can ask...I m e z to figger out. I m a lot of things but ambivalent is not one of my traits. I either support someone here or do not. I cant support ur plan.
Ur not getting any feedback as ur being reckless and we are a responsible site but I ll just say that's a BIG move deciding to commit to gear for life. I really do care son. I m a trainwreck from aas and every other drug made mizxed w PTSD and a lack of education on most topics. I m from Mississippi and we re pretty damn slow down here...

Holy shit if I can find a reasonable person on here to help me out and tell me whether this is bunk gear or not then go ahead and help me. If you don't have anything to say about the original question then don't even reply to this thread lol.

OP: I don't care much for your history or what you've achieved thus far.... you've come to a responsible site and won't get much in the way of support for your plans as you are far too young to be cycling AAS.

To make such a big decision as to devote your life to a needle at 21 is just plain stupidity.

God gave you immense natural T levels at your age, and you do the craziest thing ever and switch them off to provide your own.

I guarantee you 100% - your gung ho attitude will land you in a whole world of pain - and sooner rather than later too.

All I asked was if this is bunk tren as this is my first time doing tren. I know I'm young but I'd say I'm better off than these older guys doing their first cycle with 350mg tren a week lol

I'm trying to compete and become pro. I'm not like these low life fools on here that have done 20+ cycles but still would place dead last in a comp.

Its very true what these guys say man . You should reconsider and evaluate your plan before its to late if it already isnt . Unless u have some kind of carreer or sure future in bodybuilding , making this decision now is going to cause u a tonne regret . You still have a carreer to worry about and have already been gearing at point which you could have EASILY achieved naturally with good diet and no aas . What if u are injured ? There are so many things u should consider before u just recklessly make a decision like this .

i dont even feel like reading your thread, because there is nothing you can possibly say to change the fact that your tren is 10000000% bunk

i've run tren several times, from 25mg ED up to 100mg ED. i'm on my 5th day of 50mg ED, i am noticeably thicker, and i definitely see it and feel it

thank you carverelli and mountain man. my diet is good, I've gotten leaner, but nothing crazy like I was expecting with the tren. guess it's bunk. also, is this how all forums are? everyone thinking they know more than everyone else? pretty annoying.

thank you carverelli and mountain man. my diet is good, I've gotten leaner, but nothing crazy like I was expecting with the tren. guess it's bunk. also, is this how all forums are? everyone thinking they know more than everyone else? pretty annoying.

Not at all.... but we DO know more than you!

I know these guys know more than me but it's not that hard to be informative without being *****NO NEED TO USE FOUL LANGUAGE WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU******* about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back