Tren Enathate & test 500

Sinman

GTL
I started today here is my plans 500mg a week test and tren only like 100mg since I've never done Tren , I'm on my 5 th cycle in life 39 years old 6"3 218lbs yeah buddy good diet lots of tuna ! And oatmeal! Working on my post cycle therapy (pct) plans I can get them in 2 days flat good source local!

I started today here is my plans 500mg a week test and tren only like 100mg since I've never done Tren , I'm on my 5 th cycle in life 39 years old 6"3 218lbs yeah buddy good diet lots of tuna ! And oatmeal! Working on my pct plans I can get them in 2 days flat good source local!

im on 750 test and 400mg tren e, strength gains through the roof, goodluck buddy!

Wow you must be huge !!! Mass wise ? How long you been using Tren any side affect I've just had weird dreams and diarrhea not sure if that's because of tren related ?

Last edited:
Wow you must be huge !!! Mass wise ? How long you been using Tren any side affect I've just had weird dreams and diarrhea not sure if that's because of tren related ?

hey

I just did a bodybuilding show and was in the bantom class of 142lbs and lower (natutal). a months has passed and put on 35 lbs haha. Started my cycle nov 16 and also doing 100mg of Anavar (var). As for post cycle therapy (pct) i will be doing hcg and clomid but now im taking proviron 25mg in morning and 25mg at night. Yes i am getting sides from tren, hard to sleep so i inject now in the am not pm, abit moody and anxious at times but makes me train like a machine.

starting feb i will be on masteron prop,tren ace,test prop and Winstrol (winny) t3 and clen for the last 6 to 5 weeks for my cutting possibly doing show in end of april or may.

That's awesome !!! I hear it makes you vascular as well veins ?would love to see some pics? Thanks for sharing !

That's awesome !!! I hear it makes you vascular as well veins ?would love to see some pics? Thanks for sharing !
I will be posting pics but not yet ever since post comp everytime i cheat i get mad edema, im bloated lol. But the vascularity during training is amazing and love the pumps I get.

Back