Tren Eth, did I over heat?

tommbstone

Ok so I got this tren Eth, that has been setting around for a few months in the cool and dark.

I just need 250ml's @ 200mg strength,
50 grams of tren eth
2% ba (5ml)
20%BB (50ml)
157ml of cotton seed

The raw tren was an ugly clumpy yellow powder, dumped in powder ba, bb, oil, then low heat. Maybe it was not low enough as it looks way more brown than what I've seen. But it was not mixing for a long time and I bumped it up a notch.

So did I over heat this, is it old raw my guy sold me? I've still not tried to filter it.

First time trying to brew any tren let alone tren eth.
Thx in advance.

damn, it was not mixing so I just bumped it up a notch, I wanted to get to bed I guess.

Thing is, it was already looking very brown before I added heat. LOL so that's why I thought maybe I got a old batch or something.

So far its sat all night and no crash so i guess I'll filter it this morning, but I'm not sure i should even inject this.
I only say that because I've never purchased a brown a 200mg brow tren e on the open market.

i don't see nothing unusable there. it's brown... then it's oxidized. and then... what? it's ok?

don't remember of BD was brown, darker than that in 2005-2006?

so what? it's ok for me.

if you shake it a little and see a little yellow deposit... then, it's ok man... it was just some little % of impurety that colored the solution when it got warmed.

Maybe it doesn't matter much but I was always told to mix the powder and BA together first, heat it until disovled while baking Oil/BB mixture at 350 degrees. Then pour heated Oil/BB mixture into powder/BA and heat/stir until mixed completely.

Is it possible that because he mixed everything at once, it took too long for everything to mix therefor overheating it?

Well I added the yellow powder then the rest of the stuff and it was already looking pretty dark... so when I put it on the hotplate, on low it still took some time dissolving so I added just a smig more heat.

Anyway it filtered clear and I shot a cc, no pain so I guess its good to go.

Maybe it doesn't matter much but I was always told to mix the powder and BA together first, heat it until disovled while baking Oil/BB mixture at 350 degrees. Then pour heated Oil/BB mixture into powder/BA and heat/stir until mixed completely.

Is it possible that because he mixed everything at once, it took too long for everything to mix therefor overheating it?
Ive never brewed like this, It does peak my interest though.

damn, it was not mixing so I just bumped it up a notch, I wanted to get to bed I guess.

Thing is, it was already looking very brown before I added heat. LOL so that's why I thought maybe I got a old batch or something.

So far its sat all night and no crash so i guess I'll filter it this morning, but I'm not sure i should even inject this.
I only say that because I've never purchased a brown a 200mg brow tren e on the open market.

You did not over heat it bro, yes it can oxidize from heat but thats not the case with yours. When I mixed my tren e raw with solvents only no heat the shit was as dark as root beer and my shit comes straight from the maker.

Tren is a dark hormone peroid, your good.

Back