Tren Experiences

Micro

I just started takeing Tren today for the first time, with Prop and EQ.

I just wanted to hear from the bro's that have used this drug and what did you think about it.

Did you get the cough or anyother bad sides. I just got done ready so disturbing thread on Tren and kind of made me think about taking it. Here's some of the links and post of some other bro's.

And another thing I hear R-ala is good to take while on Tren, would it matter to if it was ALA or R-ALA?.

I copy and pasted this from another board.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've been reading some interesting things about Fina Cough lately on a couple of other boards. This started me thinking about STK and Fina Addict and how they both were heavy users of Tren and how they have both recently passed away (both had scar tissue build up in the lungs). Could it be the Tren that caused the build up of scar tissue? Could that fina cough we all get be something more serious? I've used more than my fair share of tren and I don't think I'm going to be able to use it again without wondering if I'm seriously fucking myself up every time I taste tren and start to cough after an injection. This is obviously something I'm going to have to do more research on, and granted some of this information is fairly thin, but it's enough to get me thinking. Thought I would share, and I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about it.
some links:

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread....&threadid=89709

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showt...ight=Tren+cough

Thanks Micro

wouldnt it be better to do complete research BEFORE you start taking tren?

I havent taken it but I have read everywhere that ppl get very aggresive and get a limp dick...

im on my last week of tren,winney,test cycle and had no problems what so ever ..no libido problems, no acne, no agression , no sleeping problems.....i think the only think i notice was some slight atrophy...
my cycle consisted of test week 1- 8(400-500mg/week), fina 3-10(75eod), winney 2-8

Tren is a good drug, but not the wonder drug it is heralded as imo. I got pretty much the same results with masteron, without the anxiety I normally get on tren.

Kim the Swede said:

I havent taken it but I have read everywhere that ppl get very aggresive and get a limp dick...

I did my research, I was just reading some threads and stumbled on what I have just posted. So I figure I ask somemore opinions. I really dont care about aggression , the limp dick I dont think I have anything to worry about. Never had it from any drug and usually not to bad after cycles.

I haven't seen any sides and I have tried it twice.

I love it....strength is through the roof and I can eat a ton without putting on much fat. And there isn;t much bloat from tren. One other good thing is that I get fuckin horny ass hell on it, that's why I said it was a good thing he he lol.

I would love to try some masteron someday he he.

i've taken it on and off for 3 yrs, with every compound imaginable. only side is high BP (which could be from a number of other variables, but i suspect is from tren...) and a nasty chemical taste immediately following an injex.

i'd recommend 75mg EOD to see how your body reacts at first.

good luck bro.

fatchops said:
I haven't seen any sides and I have tried it twice.

I love it....strength is through the roof and I can eat a ton without putting on much fat. And there isn;t much bloat from tren. One other good thing is that I get fuckin horny ass hell on it, that's why I said it was a good thing he he lol.

I would love to try some masteron someday he he.

I totally agree, and I add what dirtygog sais: a little high BP. That's all I have from tren.

I love tren...my strength gains are alwasy the best with tren...vascularity is outstanding. I took ten with prop:

100mg/ed prop
75mg/ed tren

I am one of those people that expereince severe sides on tren...aggression and blood pressure...no limp dick or acne. I get mean as hell and can't calm down and I also can't sleep the 1st few weeks, due to the dramatic raise in my bp. I gained 10lbs of lbm and kept almost all of it post cycle...I highly recommend it, but be ready for the sides if you are one of teh unlucky folks like myself.

Kim the Swede said:

Agreed, but I'm sure this person probably has done research as have I. However, this is an ongoing learning process, things like post cycle therapy views change from person to person and depending what year you ask them, so as time goes on we all learn and start to draw conclusions from one thing to another, and so on.

I just started Tren yesterday myself so I can't say, but it would seem almost rather like it does have some kind of negative impact on the body. It would be interesting to know why this is, what is in tren (or is it the material quality) that does this, or is it not as simple as that.

Mudge said:
Agreed, but I'm sure this person probably has done research as have I. However, this is an ongoing learning process, things like post cycle therapy views change from person to person and depending what year you ask them, so as time goes on we all learn and start to draw conclusions from one thing to another, and so on.

I just started Tren yesterday myself so I can't say, but it would seem almost rather like it does have some kind of negative impact on the body. It would be interesting to know why this is, what is in tren (or is it the material quality) that does this, or is it not as simple as that.

Thanks Mudge

I started juicing when I was 20 and I'm 34 now. From age 30 to 33 I didnt lift a weight of touch any kind of gear. So I'm alittle rusty

Back