Tren free is the way to be (until next time)

jozifp103

I know most of my recent posts have been tren related.....well that's because this tren run was a goddamn roller coaster. A lot happened in my life during this adventure with tren....big break-up, being single, new job, getting a second job, buying a house, new girlfriend, moving new girlfriend into my house, dealing with good friends and their drug problems....the list goes on. Needless to say, there were many times where I really wished I could turn the tren switch off and level headedly handle a tough situation. I did fine, but my inner monologue is another story.

ANYWAYS...

Been off tren for about a week and a half now and I can finally feel myself coming back to earth. The sky seems bluer, my outlook is positive again, anxiety is all but gone, my girlfriend doesn't have to deal with my bitching about trivial shit, and I wake up on dry sheets :)

I love me some tren, but I've had enough for this time and I'm happy to get the pep back in my step.

Until next time

It's good u see clearly....how Tren can affect you and your outlook that is. I remember when my first blast of tren came to an end and I was glad for that...the end. Soon after tho, I noticed an inner desire to run it again, despite the negatives. I don't know how long you plan to stay away from it but just be aware it will be calling your name..the tren that is.

Ya i learned the hard way i never had health issues but alot can go wrong when your on tren, its one hell of a personality changer

Ya i learned the hard way i never had health issues but alot can go wrong when your on tren, its one hell of a personality changer

Totally agree, after I'm done with a tren cycle I look back and say who was that guy. But it's sorta like a crazy ex that u keep going back to..lol

I only feel like an asshole and if shit is horrible when I do equal parts test and Tren. When I go about TRT test and triple Tren I feel okay. Can't stay away from Tren though :( addicted?

It's good u see clearly....how Tren can affect you and your outlook that is. I remember when my first blast of tren came to an end and I was glad for that...the end. Soon after tho, I noticed an inner desire to run it again, despite the negatives. I don't know how long you plan to stay away from it but just be aware it will be calling your name..the tren that is.
I'll be cruising untill dec/january then I'll be going hard on a bulker. I'm going to include tren at a low-ish dose. Might increase it slowly if I feel ok. I'm not afraid of tren, I just don't have a ton of experience with it yet so each time is a learning process and I'm hoping to learn and be prepared better for my next run.
It really is. I can't even believe some of the shit that I got worked up over. The worst part was the de-motivation. It really made me complacent and un-motivated to get anything done or take any initiative in anything besides training.
Totally agree, after I'm done with a tren cycle I look back and say who was that guy. But it's sorta like a crazy ex that u keep going back to..lol
That's me right now. Just pondering on the thoughts I had, the times where I could have reacted better, could have been nicer, etc....I picture acting that way now and I can't even fathom why I acted that way.
I only feel like an asshole and if shit is horrible when I do equal parts test and Tren. When I go about TRT test and triple Tren I feel okay. Can't stay away from Tren though :( addicted?
Yea, my first tren run was with only 250mg of test.....this was with 700mg. I'm thinking that played a role in the way I felt. It's strange, it almost makes you bi-polar. I'll have manic days where I feel on top of the world, then I'll have days where I shut myself out from the world and just silently go about my day hoping nobody speaks to me.

Yeah - with tren the gains are soooo damn good... and then there's the sides!

The only sides that really made it tough for me was the night sweats... living in Florida it's
hot all year round so we always have the air on along with a ceiling fab above our bed...

And it was that damn ceiling fan made it hard to get out from under the wet covers... the sheets would be soaked
and I would be shaking under the wet covers with the ceiling fan making it hard to make the dash to jump out
of bed and heat up!

I'd either jump out of bed and run for the hair dryer... or run down stairs and out into the backyard to heat up
where it's 90 degrees (always in my underwear)... this was running 800g of tren-e and 300-400mg test-e
plus other additions.

That was the beginning of a very long run with our tren... and was most likely my biggest gains that were solid
and long lasting far after stopping tren.

I'm looking forward to seeing what whats next buddy... I like what you're planning for the bulk cycle with a low tren.

As long as I keep my ratios of test to tren in check - everything always seems to flow real nice. :D

Yeah - with tren the gains are soooo damn good... and then there's the sides!

The only sides that really made it tough for me was the night sweats... living in Florida it's
hot all year round so we always have the air on along with a ceiling fab above our bed...

And it was that damn ceiling fan made it hard to get out from under the wet covers... the sheets would be soaked
and I would be shaking under the wet covers with the ceiling fan making it hard to make the dash to jump out
of bed and heat up!

I'd either jump out of bed and run for the hair dryer... or run down stairs and out into the backyard to heat up
where it's 90 degrees (always in my underwear)... this was running 800g of tren-e and 300-400mg test-e
plus other additions.

That was the beginning of a very long run with our tren... and was most likely my biggest gains that were solid
and long lasting far after stopping tren.

I'm looking forward to seeing what whats next buddy... I like what you're planning for the bulk cycle with a low tren.

As long as I keep my ratios of test to tren in check - everything always seems to flow real nice. :D
Yea I'm gonna give it a try. My hope is that it keeps me looking relatively hard, and keep me relatively dry while I load up on test, npp, and anadrol :)

Tren cane be a home wrecker, no doubt about that...My wife hates the stuff, every little fight we have she blames my opinion or strong feels on tren, hahah...

I should have NEVER told her about tren and I...

Tren cane be a home wrecker, no doubt about that...My wife hates the stuff, every little fight we have she blames my opinion or strong feels on tren, hahah...

I should have NEVER told her about tren and I...

Some things are better left unsaid...

Back