Tren giving me gyno?

gymlion77

Experienced bodybuilder
I am on 1 mg of Liquid Armidex and taking test and know Tren for the 2nd week. I am getting tighter but I see a little fatty in the pec and think it is gyno from the tren?

Should I take Liquid-Femera instead as this will take care of the Tren gyno?

no, if Adex isn't working letro probably wont either. What you need to do is start B6 @ 500mg/day. Continue @ 2-300mg/day to prevent gyno flare ups. If this doesn't do the trick you will need Caber or Bromo. Adex and letro fight estrogen.

Tren is prolactin gyno, different then estrogen gyno. And altough sometimes excess prolactin is caused by excess estrogen, this isn't always the case.This is exactly why i recommend running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when using tren/deca (like u are) as its reduces the chance of both types of gyno, but if it persists you can be confident that it is prolactin induced.

Last edited:
Thank you outlaw, I am going to grab some b6 and see if that clears it up.
I missed a dose of L-Armidex the other morning and I am not sure if it was b/c of this or just cause but, I noticed my nips were itchy and a little funny feeling........more than usual.

I agree with force on not running any tren/deca without caber on hand...not necessarily running it, but having it there just in case.

what kind of dose should one take of the caber if its needed. tren affects me and im about to go back on and want to prevent any gyno this time. thanks!

outlawtas2 said:
I agree with force on not running any tren/deca without caber on hand...not necessarily running it, but having it there just in case.

wuts caber??? i have never of heard that? wut does it do?

Outlaw lays it down...I'm running tren/test now, straight off of a test/deca cycle and my nips were beginning to be itchy but running b6 @ 600mg a day squashed that pretty quick. Don't have any caber but prob. will be getting some just in case.

gymlion77 said:
I am on 1 mg of Liquid Armidex and taking test and know Tren for the 2nd week. I am getting tighter but I see a little fatty in the pec and think it is gyno from the tren?

Should I take Liquid-Femera instead as this will take care of the Tren gyno?

I found personally when this happened to me I use 40mg/ day of Novadex and the Gyno cleared up. IDK if that was theroretically correct but it worked. I was runninng 400 mg of tren acetate a week with about 750 of sust and 600mg of Cypinate along with 350mg of oral win .

orgo said:
I found personally when this happened to me I use 40mg/ day of Novadex and the Gyno cleared up. IDK if that was theroretically correct but it worked. I was runninng 400 mg of tren acetate a week with about 750 of sust and 600mg of Cypinate along with 350mg of oral win .

Sometimes excess estrogen can cause excess prolactin, so if you address the estrogen issues the prolactin problems will subside. However, sometimes it's just a prolactin issue caused by the tren/deca in which case you need b6 or caber/bromo

Deep South Chris said:
what kind of dose should one take of the caber if its needed. tren affects me and im about to go back on and want to prevent any gyno this time. thanks!

anyone wanna help me out with this??

Deep South Chris said:
anyone wanna help me out with this??

You usually only need to take Caber twice a week. A good dose to start would be 0.25mg's twice weekly. If needed you could raise the dosage to 1/2 or even 1mg but wouldn't go more frequent then twice weekly.
Other's might have a different approach, this is just a suggestion.

Back