Tren help

reachthesky

So im ordering more tren.. and heres my options, im sure you guys have opinions on whats better. lil help please ..i can get
Tren Acetate 100, Tren Enanth 200, Tritren 200 ...all geneza pharm

Tren is Tren, the only difference is the ester and how long it will take to kick in. Do you have any tren exp?

ok... and im doing 75mg eod of the tren, should i be doing more? ans the Sustanon (sust) im doing 500 mg/ week ... im 5'8'' 235 starting to feel some good pumps now from it

75mg eod is sufficient. What week are you on? If all is running smoothly you can always bump the dose a little bit.

and ya...stuffs going great so far , whats ur opinion, i wanna cut up like i dont care if i loose weight or not, as long as body fat levels go down and turn into muscle, think i should run equipoise or winstrol ...i was thinking of adding one of them in around week 4

ya..i eat great now..got in a motorcycle accident about a year ago, and ate and drank like crap without working out much... been hittin the gym hard again for a few months, dropped like 12 lbs just in the last 3-4 weeks

Back