Tren Insomnia

J

Juice Authority

I love Tren but I hate the sleepless nights it causes. What do you take for Tren related Insomnia?

I'm on tren and cyp now and havent had any trouble with sleep but you might want to try some melatonin it always helped me. It's fairly cheap too. Get it at a drug store or GNC.

Yeah I tried melatonin and valerian root. Doesn't do much. I was thinking about getting some Ambien since I hear that works well. I'd prefer a non-addictive solution.

I had it bad. Benadryl, which is the active ingrediant in Tylenol PM's, helped a lot. About the 3rd week I seemed to adapt and haven't had any problems sleeping since.

Interesting about the third week. I'm going into my second week. That's encouraging.

Juice Authority said:
Interesting about the third week. I'm going into my second week. That's encouraging.

Been there, done that. Lower the dosage of tren by 1/4. If your central nervous system is still overstimulated, drop in half. Sleep is far more important that high milligrams. I know. I have a tendency to push the plunger another notch.

Clarity :)

I wish everyone would just listen to me for once!

THE BEST THING FOR ANY INSOMNIA IS AMITRIPTYLIN!!!

Juice, email me your addy and I will send you a couple and let you see for yourself. It is also very easy to get your doc to prescribe.

bigdelt69 said:
I wish everyone would just listen to me for once!

THE BEST THING FOR ANY INSOMNIA IS AMITRIPTYLIN!!!

Juice, email me your addy and I will send you a couple and let you see for yourself. It is also very easy to get your doc to prescribe.

Thanks for your help Bro. I love the results I'm getting from Tren but every other area of of life is suffering from sleep deprivation.

I dont have sleeplessness, I just have horrid night sweats, I have to wash my sheets and pillow cases almost everyday when on tren.

DRveejay11 said:
P-seven: although a fairly "new" product, it might be what you're looking for Juice.

It's a non-addctive/non-prescribed SUPP (you said you wanted something like this) and many of the bro's over at Elite sem to like it..........I have NOT tried it myself!!!!

http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...d=986562&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

I use about a dropper full of P-Seven everyday. No luck so far. I might lower my dosage from 100mg's of tren ed to 75mg's and see if that works.

JA,
what other drugs are you taking? including ancillaries...

because the Pseven should help you sleep (some may interfere with its action)

I still cant believe that people are recomending stuff like Melatonin and Valerian Root. That shit has never done a damn thing for me. I know that everyone is different, but chronic insomina is a bitch. At one time I was so desperate to find something to help me sleep, that I was buying and taking 15mg of xanax everynight. I speak from expirence that Amitriptlin is the best.

BTW=Juice, I am leaving right now to send you some tabs. Try it out and then talk to your doc about how it worked.

Back