tren or Masteron

Ducati32

Hello fellow ironheads,

I am starting to cut for a show in Aug

I was thinking masteron instead of tren since this is all my source carries.

thoughts?

I was thinking masteron 400mg 1-12 weeks and Test Cyp 400mg 1-12 weeks with 1mg ed of anastrozole to keep the water off.

i dont know if your gonna need 1mg L dex ed that may cut to much estro 400mg test aint a lot

mast works well,imo it gets you dry as shit compared to tren ive only used it once but it was well worth it

I was looking at another board where there was a poll between masteron and winstrol tabs, and everyone voted that masteron is much better for cutting...I have yet to try it, but I think I will have to in the near future :)

I was looking at another board where there was a poll between masteron and winstrol tabs, and everyone voted that masteron is much better for cutting...I have yet to try it, but I think I will have to in the near future :)

masteron Is A lot less harfull to you as well plus I agree it workes better. The winstrol Tabs imo you need 50mg a day and that's a lot of tabs going through your liver. your better off with ingectable Winstrol (winny) if you go the Winstrol (winny) way.
I was turned on to Masteron from one of the guys on the board and I'm glad I was it worked well. You can get ever crazzyer and add some var and see how good that goes. I think you'll like it. But then again like what was said all ready 10 guys and 10 different oppinions.

I like masteron a lot. It isn't nearly as strong as tren, but if tren isn't available...

The best I've looked was when I ran 700 mgs. test, 700 mgs. tren, and 700 mgs. masteron.

I would suggest bumping the dose of masteron well above 400 mgs. Its good stuff but it isn't all that strong. It will give you a good look for your show.

I am going to use the masteron in my next cycle in two weeks. But ı've just found the veterinary compound and there it writes not for human consumption. What are the consequences between veterinary and human consumption types?

Back