Tren pills, tren cough, and frontloadin tren??

Hogans hero

I was wantin to add tren to my upcommin blast. I heard tren sides r too much for some then a bro at gym said he had some tren pills. Na that's bs I said , but after a lil research I saw it was legit. Geenza dosed at 250 mcro grms. I took 2 per day for a week while at 750 mg a wk of test Is that long enough to see any sides? A lil hackin cough is really all I can tell but not sure if it's frum tha tren. Also I have tren E on tha way , test too, I always front load test , should I front load tren ??

Bros. listen. I'm already done with tha oral tren. Just tried tha week to c if sides where bad. I'm askin was that enough time to c and if I should front load tha injectable tren when I get it next week ?

I've already got tren e on tha way. I have test e so was hopin to keep pin days together Have no idea on tha front loadin was just checkin for opinions

I would kick start with a bottle of tren a then or just wait till tren e it kicks in. you would need like 2g's of tren e to properly frontload. fuck that

Back