tren/prop fever

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
any of you guys get a fever or feel like your getting
sick with tren or prop?.........Im injecting eod--didnt
really start to happen until the 3rd shot--doesnt look
infected--seems to go away for awhile

I dont use prop for this very reason. Some say that it is just a reaction to the BA, and some say that it is because of connections between the immune system and the hpta.

ive gotten the fever really bad on the prop /tren i lived on advil so im using eneth with my tren now instead of prop works really well for me.

the first two tren/prop shots went in like butter--no soreness what so ever--now im walking around with a limp--im doing a cutting cycle
so cardio has been out of the question because of the pain---hope my body gets used to it :(

There is nothing unique to prop that make it anymore painful than anything else! It's all about the solvents bb and/or ba!!!!

This test flu is a myth IMHO. Now maybe you feel a little feverish when you first introduce strong androgens into the system because they amp up metabolism/stimulate cns so fast with the short ester ones). This is why you hear the sustanon flu myth...it's two part: many have too damn much ba & bb in the various different brands ; amped up cns activity.
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ESTER!!!

btw tren's going to heat you up because of it's extremely strong androgenic nature.

Different areas of injection site just maybe more sensitive. Like with any other type of trauma.

Back