Tren QV 75 - Please comment

Y

yankeesuck

Any experiences with this is appreciated. This is a short acting ester so I am a bit concerned about site pain and also the aggression that many complain of. I have kids and I don't want to be short fused or snappy or anything with them.

Thanks

Everyone is different. Personally I've never had any increased aggression when on any gear (including tren). Try it, see what happens. It is short acting, so if you can't handle the sides, just stop using it and they will be gone soon enough.

I agree. QV ridiculously priced. Also QV are notorious for being short on the quantity that is in the container.

gareth1978 said:
Everyone is different. Personally I've never had any increased aggression when on any gear (including tren). Try it, see what happens. It is short acting, so if you can't handle the sides, just stop using it and they will be gone soon enough.

Agreed. I never even notice a difference in my mood whether I am running a ton of tren or completely off. However some guys simply can't function properly while on it and don't run it. See how it goes and discontinue if you react poorly to it.

Aboot said:
Agreed. I never even notice a difference in my mood whether I am running a ton of tren or completely off. However some guys simply can't function properly while on it and don't run it. See how it goes and discontinue if you react poorly to it.

Thanks I will do that.

Back