tren sides

slugg

whats your experince with tren and sides affects what wwas your dose and if you get backne from test i geuss you can bet on it with tren to
please share your experinces thanks

night sweats and vivid dreams, nothing else. People react differently to each compound so I cannot comment on the backne. My dose was 75mg EOD, but I was injecting everyday to help reduce blood level instability and therefore reduce the sides, at least that is the theory.

i am thinking of running 50ed for 8 weeks should i wait till my backne clears up all the way first you think before running i just started post cycle therapy (pct) so i am a little ways off but i have heard such great stuff about tren i cant wait to run it

i know everyones sides are differnt any other experinces out there i am going to run tren for the first time here in about a month or two depending on how i feel whats a goood post cycle therapy (pct) for tren at 50mged and lets say around 300-350mg /weeek of test prop so i can get everything i need

1- Night sweats
2- Very horny and hard (I know it hit's some bro's opposite)
3- Insomnia
4- Lower back pumps
5- Difficulty with cardio
6- Aggression

I don't really get any of the typical negative side effects often associated with tren. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. The one thing that I do notice however is that I experience testicular atrophy much more rapidly when running tren then when I am only using other steroids. Of course I always use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but there is some atrophy and it comes about rather quickly in comparison to when I am using other anabolics without it.

recently ran a cycle of 100mg tren w/100mg of t prop ED with litterally zero sides until like week 8 (of 10)...even then it was mild as fuck. a liitle dry in the knees and a bunch of zits on my chest. but aside from that it was fucking swell.

My sides were:
-ultimate pumps, to the point it hurts and i cant even bent the arm for example (I love it hehe)
-no problems sleeping
-little less appetite
-crazy strengt gains (DAMN)
-calves pumped beyond believe and pain thus cardio is really hard to do
-heavier breathing
All in all Tren is the best i have experienced, and i have done most aas!

Peace

cycle 100mg tren ace / 100mg test prop EOD for 14 weeks.

1. acne / mainly on back of shoulders
2. I think it thinned out my hair alittle.
3. amazing pumps esp. in my arms
4. I had alittle gyno in left nip very small
5. superhorny

now when I got of I got limp dick and lost sex drive for a while I am good now.

I'm Doin 125 MG ED , along with 200 MG Test cyp/Day and 100mg EQ/Day. In third week, seeing amazing strength gains and size is starting to get pretty noticible. At first had trouble sleeping , but now I sleep like a baby aside from some crazy dreams. NO acne thank god so far

really good post sounds awsome so far cant wait what is the usually post cycle therapy (pct) for say tren and test prop for 8 weeks at tren50ed test prrop50ed i ll probably end up upping the doseage not sure yet

night sweats
insomnia
increased aggression

I'm not sure if it's the tren or just juice in general, but my deltoids get so pumped up during shoulder training that it literally hurts and I spend half my workout trying to stretch them out.

no sides thus far except I seem to pissed off alot
5 injects of tren Ace at 75 mgs EOD
I am moving to ED injects will see if I get sides from that

slugg said:
what about running clen with tren is that a good idea or not?????

Blood pressure may become an issue, but other then that those two compounds taken together shouldn't result in any significant problems outside of the ones that could potentially arise with using them individually.

the combination of clen and tren can make cardio extremely difficult. Other than that, they work fairly well together.

Back