Tren/Test

carolinacrackah

Tren/Test/Humulin R

Current wieght is 205lbs.
Tren acetate 75mg ed
Test E 1000mg wk
I also have Glucophage,T3, Insulin and Clen but am debating on whether or not to incorporate any of these in the cycle or into a harder cutting cycle in April/May.

Last edited:
another jumps the Tren bandwagon. I must get on this.

What are your goals for the cyce? Undecided so far? What's your BF at now?

outlawtas2 said:
another jumps the Tren bandwagon. I must get on this.

What are your goals for the cyce? Undecided so far? What's your BF at now?
THis is a bulk cycle.
Im planning on putting on about 20lbs...seems like alot but I do it so easy with the right amount of test. BF is about 10% right now.
Any suggestions as to using the other supps mentioned?

T3 and Clen probably aren't great for putting on mass, though some like using them for lean bulking. I definitely wouldn't use them in conjunction while bulking. Slin I haven't touched and probably won't, so I dunno bout that.

20lbs doesn't seem out of whack for a test/tren cycle at your weight/BF%, as long as your diet is in check.

What's your cycle duration? Have you run Tren beore, if not, do you have all the supps prepared in case some sides pop up?

outlawtas2 said:
T3 and Clen probably aren't great for putting on mass, though some like using them for lean bulking. I definitely wouldn't use them in conjunction while bulking. Slin I haven't touched and probably won't, so I dunno bout that.

20lbs doesn't seem out of whack for a test/tren cycle at your weight/BF%, as long as your diet is in check.

What's your cycle duration? Have you run Tren beore, if not, do you have all the supps prepared in case some sides pop up?

I had pretty much ruled out the T3 and clen but probably goint to cycle the Insulin.
This cycle will run 8 weeks. I have HCG,Clomid and Nolva.

mw101 said:
How come your not running Tren E? Just wondering cause ed injects get old after a while for me. Especially after 8 weeks.

I'm assuming because it's his first time running tren. Tren can come with some really harsh sides, so running a short ester will allow you to drop before any real serious ones arrive.

Also, many find Tren A more effective. It seems to be the tren of choice.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm assuming because it's his first time running tren. Tren can come with some really harsh sides, so running a short ester will allow you to drop before any real serious ones arrive.

I agree with that reasoning though. i have some tren ace ready for next cycle and the reason i went with ace is in case i got a rash or cough and had to stop it would be out of me in a hurry.

mw101 said:
How come your not running Tren E? Just wondering cause ed injects get old after a while for me. Especially after 8 weeks.

Its not preference really...the pellets I got for the conversion were the acetate pellets. Im not advanced in homebrewing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and Im not well educated on ester cleaving.

outlawtas2 said:

I have used Tren 2 or 3 times in the past. Its been more than a year since the my last cycle of Tren which was 125mg every day. Perhaps I should increase or at least match that dose for this cycle.

Ok so i have shot 800mg of Test 400 and am running tren ace at 100mg eod. So far so good.
Wieght increase of 4lbs and slight increase in strength.

carolinacrackah said:
I have used Tren 2 or 3 times in the past. Its been more than a year since the my last cycle of Tren which was 125mg every day. Perhaps I should increase or at least match that dose for this cycle.
What sides have you experienced from the tren in your past cycles? I assume they werent very bad since you have used it multiple cycles. Still contemplating tren for my next run. I have done a test and dbol cycle,2 test and deca cycles, so its time to step it up. Thanks in advance for your replys!
:)

Back