Tren/Test

Thats crazy. Im running a test/tren cycle as well. I start this sunday! Except im running 500mg test/wk and 100mg tren ed. Ive used that dose before and it produces some amazing results. BTW, you are running test 400. Thats awesome stuff I heard. Im really jealous because i can't ever find any that is legit.

mw101 said:
What sides have you experienced from the tren in your past cycles? I assume they werent very bad since you have used it multiple cycles. Still contemplating tren for my next run. I have done a test and dbol cycle,2 test and deca cycles, so its time to step it up. Thanks in advance for your replys!
:)

The only side I have experienced with tren, and this is just recently, is itchy skin but it whet away after a week. I never had any side before that other than a little nut shinkage but even that has never been too bad.
75mg eod for tren is pretty standard for its first cycle.

spyder1 said:
Thats crazy. Im running a test/tren cycle as well. I start this sunday! Except im running 500mg test/wk and 100mg tren ed. Ive used that dose before and it produces some amazing results. BTW, you are running test 400. Thats awesome stuff I heard. Im really jealous because i can't ever find any that is legit.

Yes Test 400 twice per week....and it is some good stuff. I have come across quite a few fakes but this one is legit.
You will not be dissapointed by the results of the Tren...it is one of my favorite steroids. I allways see an appreciable amount of muscle mass accompanied by hardness and vascularity.

The Humulin R is working great. 5 iu morning and 5 iu post workout. Im expecting to see a moderate increase in bodyfat but so far none. We will see what happens in another 2 weeks.
The pumps are crazy...especially in my shoulders. Yesterday 10 working sets. 4 lat raises 4 sets of rear delts and 2 of the front raises. I could see the separation in all three heads through my shirt....my shoulders felt like they had been pumped full of cement.

carolinacrackah said:
The Humulin R is working great. 5 iu morning and 5 iu post workout. Im expecting to see a moderate increase in bodyfat but so far none. We will see what happens in another 2 weeks.
The pumps are crazy...especially in my shoulders. Yesterday 10 working sets. 4 lat raises 4 sets of rear delts and 2 of the front raises. I could see the separation in all three heads through my shirt....my shoulders felt like they had been pumped full of cement.

Had you used slin before?

tren is a fantastic drug but the sides you get are equally as harsh(in my expirience) I have just finished 10 weeks at 500mg/week the results were great but the insominia was horrible when i did get to sleep the nightmares were so vivid and real they were horrible, the night sweats would soak the bed through and made my girlfriends nights as unbarable as mine, tren really shuts me down hard too, absolutly kills my sex drive!! however I will be using again( just gonna have to get seperate beds)

SInce I am shooting the Humulin R immediatley following a workout what are your thoughts on 15 cardio post lifting? Should I inject the Humulin immediately following the lift injest 50 carbs and do 15 min of cardio or should I wait untill after the cardio to do the Humulin?

LiftTillIDie said:
Is that 15 min cardio really necessary?
Paranoid of possible fat gain from the Insulin....15 min of cardio goes a long way with me. Im not one of those guys that needs 45 min to an hour to burn fat.

carolinacrackah said:
Paranoid of possible fat gain from the Insulin....15 min of cardio goes a long way with me. Im not one of those guys that needs 45 min to an hour to burn fat.

I thought you were already running some cardio every morning?

Back