Tren Winny Prop....Who's cutting for spring?

I'm getting ready to harden up and drop weight and cut hard over the next 30 days.

I think its time to break out my favorite Tren acetate Tetsoterone propanate cycle. if my joins will have it I may finish with winny.

I will be running Tren at 100 mg every other day
Test prop 100g every other day
Igf-1Lr3 every day

I intend to run for 8 weeks and then reavaluate. I will be running mct oil 3 times a day with 2 five hour energy drinks. I might work kryo therapy into my cut and I will inclued daily IR sauna visits into the program too. Diet plan will be by 3J.

Last edited:
Just gonna struggle through another recomp myself. Test and a lil dbol and try to get my diet right to do the work for me. Let us know how it goes. Very curious about tren myself.....perhaps one day I'll take the plunge.
Good luck bro

Will you post photos?

I'm not sure I can do that due to very distinguishable tattoos. ( I will take pictures and mesurments and see about having them touched to protect my super secret identity) maybe we will make a contest body transformation contest if I can get a new sponsor to back it )
I'm currently weighing in at 268 6'1" the goal is 220 hard razer sharp cut. I will have prepair my goodie bag before I can start. Where is the Amber rep wave when you need one.

I'm not sure I can do that due to very distinguishable tattoos. ( I will take pictures and mesurments and see about having them touched to protect my super secret identity) maybe we will make a contest body transformation contest if I can get a new sponsor to back it )
I'm currently weighing in at 268 6'1" the goal is 220 hard razer sharp cut. I will have prepair my goodie bag before I can start. Where is the Amber rep wave when you need one.
summer around the corner, looking forward to seeing the transformation boss man..

now drop the winny, lol

summer around the corner, looking forward to seeing the transformation boss man..

now drop the winny, lol

This yea ^^^ I'm on board for that also.
But my oldie but goodie Winstrol. Man reevaluate and stick that in for a finish.... IMOP woooonn hang on brother. I believe the changing from Tren and moving on with Winstrol give your body time to level out , stabilize those LMM gains after Tren and ween into a balance of not being too dry. Ya can't stay too dry for too long a period.

I hope I was on target with your cutting plans if to that degree. Also careful with joints take you supplements. I'm probably preaching to the choir.
OMM

I’m on week 12 of test e 500mg per week pinned once a week.. I have lost over 5 stone in total before my test cycle but I still have another 2 to loose.. I seen great results on my back shoulders traps and arms while taking test e but little effect on my stomach area.. and my hips as well.. I did gain a lot of water weight but got my diet on point the last 3 weeks and went from 21st 13lb to 20st5lb this morning.. here’s my question, I have a brother who is on a new cycle of tren acetate 4.5ml per week and test prop 3ml per week and is cutting in great.. because I’m on test e would it be stupid for me to change to prop and tren to cut givin the fact this was my first AAS cycle..

My height 6ft3”
My weight 20st5lb
I’m at the gym 4 times per week mostly lifting with 15 minutes of conditioning each session..

I'll be adding tren and probably masteron soon and jumping on a proper diet.
Feels like i've totally missed the summer/beach check this year. Look horrible for this time of the year :(

Back