TrenA and Prop

jamesl0822

Just got 2nd order ... prop smelled sweet like a piney woodsy smell pure white crystals no taste, tren A was yellow powdery and smelled like elmer's glue didn't taste it.
Melting point tests used 3 thermometers
Tren A 200-205F(avg of 3)
Test Prop 240-250F (avg of 3)
First temp is when it started melting 2nd completely melted.

This took forever because I raised the temp up then I would shut the oven off and wait for the temp to come down to what I wanted then put the raw in on tin foil for 1 min then pull it out raise temp turn oven off until it cooled to 5 degrees higher until product melted. I started at 20 degrees F below the melting point.

:dj: now time to make myself a brew and I don't have to use this UG stuff I had gotten (just in case I got robbed on the powder)

Thanks for all your help guys and let me know if something doesnt sound right

Just got 2nd order ... prop smelled sweet like a piney woodsy smell pure white crystals no taste, tren A was yellow powdery and smelled like elmer's glue didn't taste it.
Melting point tests used 3 thermometers
Tren A 200-205F(avg of 3)
Test Prop 240-250F (avg of 3)
First temp is when it started melting 2nd completely melted.

This took forever because I raised the temp up then I would shut the oven off and wait for the temp to come down to what I wanted then put the raw in on tin foil for 1 min then pull it out raise temp turn oven off until it cooled to 5 degrees higher until product melted. I started at 20 degrees F below the melting point.

:dj: now time to make myself a brew and I don't have to use this UG stuff I had gotten (just in case I got robbed on the powder)

Thanks for all your help guys and let me know if something doesnt sound right

If your melts went like you say then you are GTG that shit is gravy!!!
Color is correct on Tren and the prop sounds okay all except for the piney smell.

Back