TrenA Question kick in and sides

smittiot

Mid Life Rebel
Pinning 75mg. EOD. And test E 300mg per week (split into 2 pins)
My question is for others that have used Ace. When did you start getting sides, negative and positive?

I second bigkit..... 10-14 days usually start to notice it. First thing I notice is I start sweating getting dressed after a shower. Every tiny thing I do that exerts any energy whatsoever(after week 2) I start sweating and want to jump down and do push-ups. I think Tren must be what Vikings used to be such bad asses! Because it makes me want to rape and pillage too.

Day 8 for me on tren a and test prop. Str is shooting up. Arms already grew .3 inches believe it or not. Only sides I got was a little acne and low endurance, no sweats or crazy dreams or anything like that yet.

I second bigkit..... 10-14 days usually start to notice it. First thing I notice is I start sweating getting dressed after a shower. Every tiny thing I do that exerts any energy whatsoever(after week 2) I start sweating and want to jump down and do push-ups. I think Tren must be what Vikings used to be such bad asses! Because it makes me want to rape and pillage too.

lol

I have just finished 14 days and upped dose to 100 mg EOD about 3 pins ago. Not noticing any negative sides, nor positive really. Workouts are good, but were better a few weeks back when I was just on Dbol and testE. TestE dose is 250mg per week, but will probably up it to 500.
Am I just being impatient or what?? First run with tren. Any advice?

I started off at 100 mg odd and after week 2 bumped to 75 mg ed. End of week 3 I was questioning if it was real even tho I had sides then bam first day of week 4 I could notice big changes in mirror. Keep at it. It'll sneak up on you

I have just finished 14 days and upped dose to 100 mg EOD about 3 pins ago. Not noticing any negative sides, nor positive really. Workouts are good, but were better a few weeks back when I was just on Dbol and testE. TestE dose is 250mg per week, but will probably up it to 500.
Am I just being impatient or what?? First run with tren. Any advice?

Your workout can seem worse at first on tren, a lot of guys can barely even do their cardio due to tren. It can give you almost a sense of lethargy in the beginning then when it hits you you'll know it. Don't give up on it yet. You may be seeing a side just not realizing it's a side, the workout not being as good as before.

Thanks, gentlemen.
Funny you say that about workouts and lethargy. They are both down right now. Going to keep on rolling. Was too excited for this run to give up on it without good reason.
Got a couple rest days now, due to work travel. Maybe that's what my body needs.

I started out doing 50mg ED and ramped all the way to 150mg ED by week four...sides got progressively more noticeable but were never very severe tbh.
-body temp seemed higher (hot all the time)
-sleep poorer / wake up a few times per night
-cardio / endurance - needed more rest time between sets, stairs winded

Ate 5000 cals per day, +/- 500...added LBM without losing abs. I feel like I could've run less tren and saved money on food tbh.

Wouldn't recommend running that high a dose if you don't have to, however I feel like 500mg a week is definitely a minimum for significant results. Depends on how patient you are I suppose

Back