"trenbolone acetate increases protein and decreases fat deposition"

The more muscle you have the more effective your body is at burning fat,muscle uses fat to substain itself ,AAS build muscle so incresing your lean mass,you will in turn be leaner..

When im on i eat more get bigger and also leaner..That is it simple..

Tren E. makes my hair fall out for some reason as where the acetate does not......also the tren E make my nips puffy even while on anti E as where the acetate no puffy nips .... acetate wins hands down
Maybe because the ester is longer acting so is staying in the body longer giving you more chances of negative sides..Acetate is in and out quickly making it easier to control any sides by either lowering dose or stopping all togeather.

Maybe because the ester is longer acting so is staying in the body longer giving you more chances of negative sides..Acetate is in and out quickly making it easier to control any sides by either lowering dose or stopping all togeather.

your probobly right my body reacts to the ester differently

Just run a low dose of test and a little more Tren. The test is just in there for wood purposes anyhow. Its not like the 2 have synergy. In fact alot of people will tell you if they run a higher dose of test, theyll notice smaller gains.

Not sure I understand the logic behind this. Running lower test will yield
greater gains? When in the history of steroids has this rule applied?
Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding?

YA i wouldn't think the esters would make a diff either. but you sure can get diff. opinions and varying results on the topic,,but i liked that answer

Back