trenbolone enanthate first time

SoHo

[gill]
i'm very experienced with tren ace, i've responded well to it in the past, my sweet spot is 350 a week and i'm basically side effect free.

but pinning ace gets annoying so i wanna try enanthate but i've heard too many horror stories with it. but its only logical that if i respond fine to tren ace then there is no reason enanthate wouldn't work for me, correct?

any thoughts?

unless youre allergic to the ester.. which isn't likely.. you should be fine.

if you dont have bad sides with ace you shouldn't have bad sides with a longer ester..

While using Tren E to match peak and baseline blood levels of 50mg ED Tren Ace, you would need to pin roughly 260mg every 3.5 days. Mon. morn and Thurs. night (example)
I used a tool that graphs the levels (steroidcalc) The graph is general, as this is not a perfect world and many factors effect release.

I use Tren E now, fuck that ED pinning hahaha.

Same powerful taste, same feeling of being ridiculously overpowered :p Less pinning....

Ok to be honest i use the tri-tren as my best option since it has the kick of the tren ace in it, but i do once a week shot anyway when i use it . if no tri tren ill use tren ena.
(2ml tri tren, 1 ml Test300... thats my high cruise/half blast lol )

i'm very experienced with tren ace, i've responded well to it in the past, my sweet spot is 350 a week and i'm basically side effect free.

but pinning ace gets annoying so i wanna try enanthate but i've heard too many horror stories with it. but its only logical that if i respond fine to tren ace then there is no reason enanthate wouldn't work for me, correct?

any thoughts?

for how many weeks ande mixed with what?

Ill be honest , my personal experience with tren seems that tren E works better . I felt way stronger and way better on tren e . I ran tren ace once , same supplier , same doses and didnt feel the same way at all . I do tend to believe tren e works better . For me 100% . but oddly enough my favorite and most noticable test is a blend of short esters . Id say it hard say how youll respond . But either way man , 400mg isnt anything crazy ,

When i used to do it i pinned the least amount as possible for 10 weeks during my test c cycles and worked fine. but thats just me.

Hey gil so when are you going to pin it and see how it goes and what dosages and with which testosterone?

I use Tren E now, fuck that ED pinning hahaha.

Same powerful taste, same feeling of being ridiculously overpowered :p Less pinning....

Ok to be honest i use the tri-tren as my best option since it has the kick of the tren ace in it, but i do once a week shot anyway when i use it . if no tri tren ill use tren ena.
(2ml tri tren, 1 ml Test300... thats my high cruise/half blast lol )

OMG... Damn, I wish i was just a few years younger, hmmm, like 10 yrs younger. :elephant: man I would do what you put down there Trust! I just dropped in on this thread.

I myself would like the "E" but never had a chance due to my not being able to handle Tren acetate. I've stated more then once I just could not handle the sides. Being over sixty an not in as good a shape as I should have been to do Tren.

Hey Gill :wavey:

OMM

Same as Milton's Question : " so when are you going to pin it and see how it goes and what dosages and with which testosterone?"

Last edited:
Back