Trenbolone enanthate??

firemandgs

Now I do that it has a longer half life but am I to believe that it is just as strong as tren ace and just stays around a day or 2 longer? BTW.... I am currently cycling Tren E 75mg EOD and test phenylpropionate 150mg EOD

Also I have not ever run tren before.... from what i am reading I should see some major body changing results no?

Last edited:
The active life of tren enanthate is approximately 14 days as opposed to tren acetate which is 2 or 3 days.

Are you already running the tren e?

If not, I would recommend using tren ace first, but if you are already running the tren e...so be it. I would think 100mg EOD would be better...but some see results at the dose you mentioned. Most folks that run tren e use 400mg or so per week. Since this is your first run with tren, I understand your reasoning with going so low.

BTW, Bootsy nailed the times for you, so I just skipped that part.

Good luck with it.

Aboot said:
The active life of tren enanthate is approximately 14 days as opposed to tren acetate which is 2 or 3 days.
Swellin said:
Are you already running the tren e?

If not, I would recommend using tren ace first, but if you are already running the tren e...so be it. I would think 100mg EOD would be better...but some see results at the dose you mentioned. Most folks that run tren e use 400mg or so per week. Since this is your first run with tren, I understand your reasoning with going so low.

BTW, Bootsy nailed the times for you, so I just skipped that part.

Good luck with it.
Thanks for the help guys! I dont mean to ask same questions on here but I am just tryin to know what is fixing to happen to me and my body due to the fact that everywhere I read that tren is really potent. But yes thank you again!!

firemandgs said:
Now I do that it has a longer half life but am I to believe that it is just as strong as tren ace and just stays around a day or 2 longer? BTW.... I am currently cycling Tren E 75mg EOD and test phenylpropionate 150mg EOD

Also I have not ever run tren before.... from what i am reading I should see some major body changing results no?

why not just do one injection of 250EW save on the amount of jabs?

TERESKAN said:
why not just do one injection of 250EW save on the amount of jabs?
well i gotta do the test eod so i might as well..... but ya do have a good point.....also call me kinda f**ked up but i look forward to the days i shoot..... it keeps me on track in my mind and really motivated.

firemandgs said:
well i gotta do the test eod so i might as well..... but ya do have a good point.....also call me kinda f**ked up but i look forward to the days i shoot..... it keeps me on track in my mind and really motivated.

I personally would rather be injection 1ml EOD rather then 2 and then only have to do 2ml once per week. I personally believe the less you have to inject the better

TERESKAN said:
I personally would rather be injection 1ml EOD rather then 2 and then only have to do 2ml once per week. I personally believe the less you have to inject the better
I agree but i am kinda in the middle i inject 1.5 cc EOD My tren e is 150 mg as well as the test.

TERESKAN said:

I understand your reasoning for sure, but I have found a marked decrease in sides by running all gear ED or EOD at most. Test e/eq/deca/tren e.....all ED or EOD for me. I don't experience half the sides I do when running them twice a week.

Yes.

My first run with tren ace ended up with some aggression issues. Since then, I don't really have a problem with it. I have a little bit of a shorter fuse and more of a don't give a fuck attitude.

When I ran tren enanthate, it was a bit different. I never realy got that nasty, just always on edge. A little different than tren ace for me.

Swellin said:
Yes.

My first run with tren ace ended up with some aggression issues. Since then, I don't really have a problem with it. I have a little bit of a shorter fuse and more of a don't give a fuck attitude.

When I ran tren enanthate, it was a bit different. I never realy got that nasty, just always on edge. A little different than tren ace for me.
yeah i guess its more of an edgy feeling like it wont take me much to get pissed i guess. I am tryin to find a happy place....lol Only good thing is i have a gym at work and I can go push out some reps to calm the mind....

Back