trenbolone

if its fake i would think there will be no cough. if it is indeed the trenbolone itself that causes the cough.

tren c auses a cough and i'm sure you wouldn't get a cough from fake tren unless there would be traces or a placebo... i don't know forsure tho

correct me if im wrong but tren cough is cause dby excess benzyl alcohol in the preparation of the older pellet mixes...the cough comes from your body ejecting the excess ba through the lungs...so yes if the fake contained ba you could experience tren cough

rockape76 said:
correct me if im wrong but tren cough is cause dby excess benzyl alcohol in the preparation of the older pellet mixes...the cough comes from your body ejecting the excess ba through the lungs...so yes if the fake contained ba you could experience tren cough
Wrong, the actual esterfied tren chemical itself causes a reaction at the lung cells when brought there by the bloodstream, comes from nicking a vein when injecting tren.

Last shot of Tren I did I hacked like a mofo........the shot before that one i didnt at all(from the same bottle)

Theorize:

You can have real tren that never gives you a caughing spell also.

Don't guage real vs. not real by sides.

Back