Trenfactor Test Prop

notbigenough

Hi Bro's I'm considering ordering this within the next day or so and I would like some opinions from those that have either used it, or know about it!!

I haven't heard alot about *** recently, although *** is answering my emails.

All help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used *** prop... shit hurt quite a bit but no sterility issues whatsoever. It was pretty potent stuff- gained about 15 or so pounds in those 4 weeks.

Oh and i thought *** communication was quite acceptable... i had some problems and ** was more than willing to help- damn nice guy really.

Never had a problem with ** , right now I'm using a Tren/Prop/Winny mix from **, and love it. I will probably get some more to run over the summer.

Hi Bro's I would greatful for anymore opinions as I would to order ASAP either ** products or another

Many Thanks

How did everyone on our staff miss this?

This is such a source post its not even funny.

C'mon guys use some common sense on the board please.

damn,,, damn,,, damn,, i wish i had caught it.. i need a good source. im sure not gonna ask for one on a open board though... damn.....

Can some one please explain to me what is wrong with this post!!!!!

I have asked what are peoples opinion about a particular brand of Test Prop and I get flamed.

Nearly every post on this forum names a particular brand and questions it!! So what is the problem ???:confused:

think about what yiour saying bro before you say it... Brands... I can say Quality Vet or Denkall all i want, i wont put them out of business... on the other hand you keep naming those names, and they are in jeapordy

The difference is pretty simple. Your talking about an actual source's homemade (or lab made) product. So basically what your doing is posting the name of a source.

The difference between this brand you mentioned and say, Zambon, is that you cant just email zambon and have them send you a bunch of gear. With the brand you mentioned, you can because the guy is basically a source that makes gear.

big difference my friend.

Hey, see if you can do it on another board. Personally I dont like posting of sources names so it stays off of here.

Also, you all were talking about emailing the guy and how his communication is shit, etc. Thats source talk and its not allowed here.

notbigenough said:
Understood!! it will not happen again!!

No problem. I understand your reasoning behind the post because some boards allow it. Its just that we do not. No big deal. Its all good.

Back