Tribulus, Togkat etc LH boosters

P

putin

These work by signaling the pituitary gland to release LH, to my understanding. If I'm wrong correct me.
The point is, I know some guys that are using these while on cycle. Wouldnt that be contradictory? Since these LH boosters tell the body to release more LH to produce testosterone but then the body at the same time says "there's too much testosterone and it aint happenin".

Wouldnt it be completely useless to use those two during a cycle? post cycle therapy (pct) is another story.

Those things are more trouble than they are worth.

You want to boost your LH output? Use nolvadex or clomid.

Yes but I am talking while on cycle. And that even those two would not work while using gear. Know what I mean?

hCG is used during cycle is it not?

I dont know a lot of people that look to tribulus who also do steroids, although its cheap enough if may be worth a shot if you feel like it PCT.

Nolvadex/clomid dont touch hCG in terms of fixing up nad problems, not for me anyway. If I need serious LH type stim I go for hCG.

My whole point is even if those do work on the pituitary to release LH, if that is their mechanism of action, then it would be countered by the signal that there is too much testosterone in the body and therefor using the product during a CYCLE is useless.

putin said:
My whole point is even if those do work on the pituitary to release LH, if that is their mechanism of action, then it would be countered by the signal that there is too much testosterone in the body and therefor using the product during a CYCLE is useless.
Put simply, you are right. The negative feedback from the cycle is strong and you can expect your bodies LH output to be near zero, regardless of those supplements.

When using an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of testosterone, usage of a SERM can sometimes stimulate some LH and FSH output, but I wouldn't expect this to happen at Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle dosages and especially if using a suppressive hormone such as deca.

That's what I was looking for. Glad someone else sees the point and agrees. Some guys take LH boosting supplements thinking somehow that it will benefit them? :rolleyes: ...while on their cycle.

If all test boosting herbs are crap then what could one take post post cycle therapy (pct) to boost sex drive?

Max 750 said:
If all test boosting herbs are crap then what could one take post post cycle therapy (pct) to boost sex drive?

apparently, however i felt that tribulus was actually inhibiting my ability to recover, so i stopped using it, and will never use it again

I'm currently trying proviron

http://www.steroidology.com/steroid-articles/steroid.info/29/Proviron®_(mesterolone).html

However sex drive will usually restore itself naturally.

Tribulus was shown several years ago to be a very effecctive weight loss agent...for your wallet!! Tribulus is absolute rubbish, and anyone who thinks otherwise should go ahead and spend lots of money on it!

SJ

Max 750 said:
Sex drive is very complicated. With AAS, sometimes it just takes some time and there isn't any other solution, except to jump on another cycle before you've even recovered...which is only a temporary fix.

If sex drive continues to be a problem, then a blood test is warranted, which should include free testosterone and estradiol.

You can use a SERM to boost the LH and FSH, but that is in a limited extent! You always have to wait that it naturally comes up...

you have another way to do it, but it's VERY expensive!
you use the anterior hormone so it causes the pituary to releast LH and FSH, it's called Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) , and you can find some medicines:
-Gonadorelin
-Factrel
-Lutrepulse

When you check the prices, it makes it impracticable for us! So the better is to wait or/and use some SERM!

what's the dose on Gonadorelin? I can get it per vial the same price as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000iu but the vials are 1mg?

Back