Tricep injury ! help !

weussi

hey guys !!! Last tuesday i broke my right tricep in arm extension.
I cant do anything with my tricep it is little sore. My question is this "how to threat muscle injury" ??? Doc said my tricep injury isnt so bad, but it takes time to heal. What roids will help my tricep heal faster ??? Should Deca or what ??? I was just ending my test only cycle 12 week at omnadren 1000mg / week... and i cant stop my cycle now because i broke my tricep...

but the question is "how to threat" :baby:

if i were you...i would probobly stop...because its better to be safe then sorry....there is probobly a high risk if you keep lifting u can injure it more severely then ur gunna be out for an even longer time... i have a friend who tore his tricep tendon benching light weight (135 lbs)..he had a micro tear in his tendon and didnt even know it, he wasnt able to lift heavy weight for 1 whole year... so its up to you to make the decision...either play it safe, take some time off, heal up and see how you feel then when the time is right get backinto it.....2. continue lifting (even some light weight) and possibly get injured worst and suffer the consequenses.......also you have to remember then when you juice, your muscles grow faster/stronger then ur ligaments and tendons..play it safe bro and i hope u feel better...im on the same boat pretty much from my shoulder surgery, its been 5 months since i had it, im doin pretty good gunna cycle next month...but im gunna play it safe...not too heavy...

lil g said:
if i were you...i would probobly stop...because its better to be safe then sorry....there is probobly a high risk if you keep lifting u can injure it more severely then ur gunna be out for an even longer time... i have a friend who tore his tricep tendon benching light weight (135 lbs)..he had a micro tear in his tendon and didnt even know it, he wasnt able to lift heavy weight for 1 whole year... so its up to you to make the decision...either play it safe, take some time off, heal up and see how you feel then when the time is right get backinto it.....2. continue lifting (even some light weight) and possibly get injured worst and suffer the consequenses.......also you have to remember then when you juice, your muscles grow faster/stronger then ur ligaments and tendons..play it safe bro and i hope u feel better...im on the same boat pretty much from my shoulder surgery, its been 5 months since i had it, im doin pretty good gunna cycle next month...but im gunna play it safe...not too heavy...

A whole year of not training hard for a microtear in the tricep????

rich503 said:
A whole year of not training hard for a microtear in the tricep????

it was a micro tear and he didnt realize it, he was having pains but he didnt think it was anything then he was benching....then he heard a big tear and went to the emergency room and had the tendon stitched back into place....i shoulda been more specific on that one

Back