tried test e eod for a couple of weeks and didn't like the result

3dwin

after 4 weeks being on ~ 87.5mg test/w (25mg/eod) and based on my blood work, my e2 increased by 21pg/ml and stayed @ 47ng/ml compared to when i split 90mg test e in two shot (3.5 days apart) which e2 was in 23-26 range.
for the last week i experience some side from elevated e2: mood swing/water retention/acne and oily skin/hair.
shouldn't receiving injections more frequently makes blood levels more stable ?

Last edited:
usually more frequent injections = more stable blood levels, but your e2 increasing is not an indication of unstable levels.

bottom line is that this protocol doesn't work for you and that you should keep on the one you found that works best.

after 4 weeks being on ~ 87.5mg test/w (25mg/eod) and based on my blood work, my e2 increased by 21pg/ml and stayed @ 47ng/ml compared to when i split 90mg test e in two shot (3.5 days apart) which e2 was in 23-26 range.
for the last week i experience some side from elevated e2: mood swing/water retention/acne and oily skin/hair.

try to share your blood work numbers here bro so we can see.

Yeah that's unusual. The first question that comes to mind is are you sure you're dosing correctly? Maybe you're pinning more than you thought? 25mg is 1 unit on a Slin pin. Microdosing accurately with a hypodermic is pretty much futile below 1/2 ML.

Yeah that's unusual. The first question that comes to mind is are you sure you're dosing correctly? Maybe you're pinning more than you thought? 25mg is 1 unit on a Slin pin. Microdosing accurately with a hypodermic is pretty much futile below 1/2 ML.

I think he's off on dosing.... way off

What's your tests levels? Total labs gives a lot better look inside to Male guesses and suggestions.

With the longer 1/2 life and a more frequent injection you could have ran a little higher testosterone and slightly higher levels over the long run than having 3.5 days in between. It was a point in some debate about steroids and sports. TRT doesnt go up and down daily like natural testosterone. Injecting EOD would give you more peaks and valleys but less up and down movement. That would lead to an overall/average testosterone level that was higher.

Also the dosing. What total volume are your syringes? I want specific dosing so I got 1mL syringes and they look ridiculous with a needle on them to be honest. Haha I also thing with the increased pressure from the size I have injected to fast and got some inflammation and a knot from sub-q.

same happened to me until i switched to test a then i was fine.

it would be advisable and foreseeable to indulge in more frequent injections which in and of itself will give you more stable blood levels, but your e2 increasing is not an indication of unstable levels.

Twice a week works well for steady levels and AI dosing. hCG needs EOD dosing for its half-life. So when doing T+AI+hCG, doing everything EOD is a good routine. Doing twice a week and EOD is confusing.

Twice a week works well for steady levels and AI dosing. hCG needs EOD dosing for its half-life. So when doing T+AI+hCG, doing everything EOD is a good routine. Doing twice a week and EOD is confusing.

I wish you good luck!

Last edited:
Back