Triptorelin

You would not do a pct because you have test to replace what your body is not making. If you can't get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) we can help. Guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cycle all the time and it's actually easier because they don't have to pct and put their body thru that. You would cycle then simply go back to your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. Pct is to restart your hpta and natty test. You wouldn't need that because you are on replacement test. Spend some time in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum. I think you will find that guys who chose that route are very happy and really it's not a choice. Low T is actually bad for you and your cardiovascular system. Just some things to think about and check out that forum.

Yes sir. I always wait two weeks because that's about how long it usually takes me to recover but don't be disappointed if it takes a little longer. Best of luck and checkout that testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum.

its been almost a week now since trip injection. still feeling pretty dam good ..libido is g2g, which i think is great compared to last post cycle therapy (pct) a week in and libido was shit for a few weeks.
have had good workouts this week. suprisingly great leg day on wednesday. i dont know if it is a mental thing. or maybe i just havent been pushing as hard as i should while on cycle. i get scared that increasing in weight too fast im going to hurt myself... i have lost a little strength in bench, but im still squating a little bit more every couple weeks.

so all in all ... not feeling lathargic or losing motivation one bit so far. i have dropped a couple pounds. but i have been doing a lot of cardio/yard work/house painting/fence painting/slave labor at my home these last couple weeks!!!

Actually my doctor suggested that I get my blood done once I'm done cycle because he believes I have low Test levels to begin with. But I don't think I want to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) though, not from what I read.

Why not go on trt. Ive been on it for over a year and it does help my friend.

Why not go on trt. Ive been on it for over a year and it does help my friend.

I've actually done a lot more reading on it since this and now clearly see where it would definitely improve things. I've noticed a definite improvement in my quality in life, in many different areas during my last cycle. I also feel the difference now that I'm almost 3 weeks into pct, like going back to the way it was before.
If I actually am a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) candidate, would that actually contribute to the loss of gains? I'm asking because for some reason I've lost quite a bit of gains since my cycle ended and that's the only thing I can contribute to it. I've made sure my diet stayed in check (eating either maintenance or above) and I continued to lift heavy, just reduced the volume yet I see the difference in the mirror and on the scale

Trt may help you keep some of those gains. When you say maintanence are you accounting for the new weight? I go 500 over that. But if your test is low it can be hard to keep muscle mass.

Trt may help you keep some of those gains. When you say maintanence are you accounting for the new weight? I go 500 over that. But if your test is low it can be hard to keep muscle mass.

Yup, as my weight progresses, I re-calculate everything so I can always stay above maintenance calories and keep track daily of what I eat in a program called CalorieKing Nutrition Manager

Well it's been 7 days since my last test prop inj. I just mixed the triptorelin user was so kind to donate in my left glute mixed with 1ml bacteriostatic water. Forgot this isn't a damn oil and pushed a little hard on the plunger at first like I have with the test the last 100 or so times oops.

Also popped a 20mg nolva. I'll keep this updated. So at since the last test inj I haven't worked out as I've been on vacation but haven't noticed any changes mentally or physically yet.

i just started my 3rd week of nolva today ... still feelin good .. libido is still g2g, which was an issue during last pct.
i only have one other pct to compare this one too, but this time around i def. feel better, and the diferences b/w this and last pct is the addition of tript and aromasin. cuz my last pct was nolva only (prob why it sucked)...

i just started my 3rd week of nolva today ... still feelin good .. libido is still g2g, which was an issue during last pct.
i only have one other pct to compare this one too, but this time around i def. feel better, and the diferences b/w this and last pct is the addition of tript and aromasin. cuz my last pct was nolva only (prob why it sucked)...

thats awesome, you doing bloods?

Hey guys, was talking to a guy that just did a Trip injection but he did it SubQ....will it even do him any good that way? I told him that it had to be an IM injection but I don't think he believed me. Did he just waiste the stuff by doing SubQ? Can't imagine his PCT will be as good now, if any good at all.

Most people do it sub Q. You can inject anything sub Q or IM. Absorption rates may vary slightly but with these types of peptides either way is fine and if there is any difference it will be to small to notice. He's good.

Noticing an awkward side effect after starting trip/nolva post cycle therapy (pct). I'm 4 days in and when I relax and sit still an especially when I close my eyes it feels like my arms/hands/fingers are like the size of "hulk hands". It's very odd and my arms feel HUGE and HEAVY when the sensation occurs. Other than that I'm still feeling fantastic, much better than the few days leading up to trip.

OAK, when would it be optimal to get bloodwork to see if I've rebounded? Was gonna continue the nolva at 20/20/10/10/10 (first 20 being the week I'm in right now)

Noticing an awkward side effect after starting trip/nolva post cycle therapy (pct). I'm 4 days in and when I relax and sit still an especially when I close my eyes it feels like my arms/hands/fingers are like the size of "hulk hands". It's very odd and my arms feel HUGE and HEAVY when the sensation occurs. Other than that I'm still feeling fantastic, much better than the few days leading up to trip.

OAK, when would it be optimal to get bloodwork to see if I've rebounded? Was gonna continue the nolva at 20/20/10/10/10 (first 20 being the week I'm in right now)

prob just coincidence or w/e .. but i kinda noticed somewhat the same large hand wierd feeling...i didnt think of it as a side .. just thought i was weird .. lol.. but ill be sitting still and calm on my PC and i feel like my hand is swelling over the mouse...

but yeah .. i got one more week of nolva/aromasin left and then on to the bloods a bit after .. im actually pretty anxious to get those #'s .. i feel great .. and as long as results are g2g i will give my body another few months of natty production and then hit up the test/deca cycle i have been waiting for.

That's exactly my plan joei. Hope the bloodwork comes back well, I had low test before the cycle so if it comes back low still then it won't be a shocker.

Back