TRT: AI mixed with testosterone?

Uso

Have any of y'all had this or heard of it. Doc told me he has a test that includes the AI with it.

I guess being more specific he didn't say AI that was my assumption.

What were the exact words that he said that led you to believe he was inferring that there is test with an AI included in the blend?

We were discussing what I currently take, test dose, arimdex, nolva... then we went into test dosages...
Doc: I have 200mg/ml that cost xxx but it also has the estrogen blocker in it.
Me: (confused) its inj with your test
Doc: Yes

Then continued to discuss test dosing

Maybe he's giving you masteron + test...?

I have no clue though...masteron isn't a very good AI to begin with (though I do love it)

He can give me masteron+test any day haha, I'll just ask for arimdex on the side

yes that actually exists but not used or prescribed more often. It is new. When i heard about it then it was in experimental stages. It is not an AI but SERD selective estrogen receptor down-regulator mix. I assume the SERD is the only available anti estrogen IM.

Sounds like a horrible idea regardless of what's in it. No two people aromatize at the same rate, nor do they metabolize drugs at the same rate. I can foresee some upset folks thinking this is a one-size-fits-all application, only to find either gyno or sub-clinical E2 levels.

Neat idea, but hormones are tricky in this regard.

Sounds like a horrible idea regardless of what's in it. No two people aromatize at the same rate, nor do they metabolize drugs at the same rate. I can foresee some upset folks thinking this is a one-size-fits-all application, only to find either gyno or sub-clinical E2 levels.

Neat idea, but hormones are tricky in this regard.

What is the science behind aromatization from your knowledge. I.e. Subject A pins T today....
His peak Estradiol would be 48 hours...along with the T that peaks at that same time?

What is the science behind aromatization from your knowledge. I.e. Subject A pins T today....
His peak Estradiol would be 48 hours...along with the T that peaks at that same time?

From what I understand, aromatization falls under two categories: normal production as the body metabolizes testosterone, and as a response to a spike in testosterone levels - seeking homeostasis.

The normal response peaks about 8 times a day, much like testosterone does, with varying levels throughout the time period. This makes sense as when one hormone rises, so does the other.

The homeostasis (negative feedback loop) response is a difficult one to answer as I've read at least 4 different time frames, mostly ranging from 48-72 hours. I don't think that serum (what you see on a blood test) levels rise that quickly, as my experience is closer to a good week before E2 becomes noticeable. This is based on crushed estradiol and waiting for it to return after cessation of an AI.

Someone else might be able to provide a more definitive answer that has full access to pubmed as I can only view a cache or partial studies.

Back