TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Fighting this for 2+ yrs now

sorry to sounds like a pain but it just done make sense or your being super careful which is also a smart way to go but then youll get lots of confusing advice.

I just found one but I am seeing varying responses on HCG use.

I told my doc I started to get some headaches again and this doc said to go to 150 IU EOD instead of 250 IU

Damn my doc is telling me to power reset with hcg 250 iu EOD for 6 weeks with no test or clomid

I'm getting mixed answers everywhere. So lost

How often should i be getting Bloodwork during this process?

You shouldn't use testosterone or clomid while running the hCG. Using testosterone would be suppressive to your HPTA and counteract the hCG. The clomid is used independently after you are done running the hCG (with confirmation blood work).

Blood work? Maybe once a month to see how it's working. Depends how you are feeling too.

You shouldn't use testosterone or clomid while running the hCG. Using testosterone would be suppressive to your HPTA and counteract the hCG. The clomid is used independently after you are done running the hCG (with confirmation blood work).

Blood work? Maybe once a month to see how it's working. Depends how you are feeling too.

I will let you know how the BW results come out this Saturday. I've been taking a chart of my HCG doses + the times when I get headaches (migraines get fucking horrible)

I have been on 200 IU EOD consistently for the 6 weeks. I had some bad migraines the past two weeks (HORRIBLE!!!) but will get my tests done this Saturday to see whre I'm at.

Sex drive has been a bit down

After my results I can go from there..

MY Bw test order is --
Comp metabolic panel
lipid panel
cbc w/diff
test total

I have a few thoughts.

1) Your blood work after 10 weeks of hCG still shows lowish testosterone and really low estradiol. That's why you aren't feeling good. I don't know your medical history so the advice I can give is limited. Keep that in mind. But in general it seems like a good idea to try and do a HPTA restart at your age. I would recommend using a higher dose of hCG for this AND using clomid or Nolvadex too. This will give you the best chance of getting it going again. Keep in mind that it could take months.

2) Now that you are injecting testosterone, it would be helpful to see your blood work. This is just a hunch, but there is a correlation between estrogen and migraines. My guess is that your estradiol may be spiking up while on TRT. You aren't taking an aromatase inhibitor. What is your approximate body fat percentage? The high estradiol could explain your other symptoms too while on TRT.

Why did you stop seeing your primary care physician for this? What was the diagnosis when your doctor prescribed TRT for you? Do you have your blood work from back then?

There is a link below in my signature that will take you to a FAQs thread. There is a section in there for TRT. I suggest reading all of that.

Here is blood work as of 3/29/21 View attachment 567929View attachment 567930

Your testosterone is extremely low. Doesn't look like the treatment is working.

You need to donate blood too. Your hematocrit is high.

I just donated blood this morning about 2 hours ago. I just got another migraine. I've been getting horrible migraines and noting them down each time. They are HORRIBLE. Do you have any recomendations? I am seeing a Hematologist, and a TRT provider to see what they can do but I honestly dont trust doctors and their advice in this department

I just donated blood this morning about 2 hours ago. I just got another migraine. I've been getting horrible migraines and noting them down each time. They are HORRIBLE. Do you have any recomendations? I am seeing a Hematologist, and a TRT provider to see what they can do but I honestly dont trust doctors and their advice in this department

I have heard botox can be used to treat migraines. But I have no personal experience with migraines. I would also recommend checking to see if your estradiol levels are elevated. I don't recall if that was in your recent blood work or not.

hows your blood pressure? are you taking any blood pressure meds?

how often are you working out? do the migraines come during or after workouts? what liquids do you drink?
how much water are you drinking? what about your diet, do you eat plenty of brocoli, cabbage, califlour?

how often are you working out? do the migraines come during or after workouts? what liquids do you drink?
how much water are you drinking? what about your diet, do you eat plenty of brocoli, cabbage, califlour?

have not been working out to be honest, im curious why my rbc would be so high even on nothing.. i think ill do bloodwork again in a week or two

Massive migraines randomly. Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe from low E since I am not on anything ? Should I battle this out and try to get normal lvls?

massive migranes is not good. whens the last time you saw a doc?

Just went and took a CBC panel this morning again to see where I am at.

I showed the TRT doc my results and he said " test isnt looking good, might have to start shots" which didn't really help me much. I'm trying to avoid the shots at this age.

Docs arent usually helpful with this stuff.

Just went and took a CBC panel this morning again to see where I am at.

I showed the TRT doc my results and he said " test isnt looking good, might have to start shots" which didn't really help me much. I'm trying to avoid the shots at this age.

Docs arent usually helpful with this stuff.

wat protocol did he suggest for shots? what dosages?

wat protocol did he suggest for shots? what dosages?

i'm really trying to avoid going on shots. when i was doing "recovery" i was doing 150mg hcg EOD for 6 weeks, while some other people I've seen recommend 1500 EOD in recovery.

Did I not do enough HCG?

I think for shots he does 2X p/wk at like 100mg but don't quote me on it because I haven't asked for a protocol on it yet, will email about that now.

I think the low test could be what caused my high RBC / Migraines etc?

edit: b/c of my high rbc my physician recommended me to see a hematologist

I eat pretty healthy, white rice , eggs, chicken, greens, and order all pre made meal preps.. Have not worked out in months

Back