Trt bloodwork is in! Please share your opinion on dose

Lenex

So, guys, i been taking 100mg of my homebrewed test cyp every 5 days for 8 weeks. Only that, no other steroids. I was very surprised, when my total testosterone came back at 2180ng/dl and my estradiol levels at 70pg/ml. It looks like this dose is waay to high for me.

What dose do you think guys would suit me? I have been now taking 140mg per week, maybe i reduce to 105mg or even further to 70mg?

I really never thought my total testosterone would be 2180 from 140mg of test per week...

No Ai, LH and FSH probably tanked beacuse they were already low natural, but now i been on trt for a while.
also no hcg etc, just 140mg test per week, no other medication.

I recommend splitting your dose and taking it twice a week. That will keep you at steadier levels.

I hate to point out the elephant in the room, but it sounds like you overdosed your home brew. Can you run the same dosage of testosterone from the pharmacy and see where it puts you?

I dont have acces to pharm grade.

Could be possile that i did make it 300mg/ml, but i really doubt it. I think it is somewhere around 260mg/ml, because i usually put some extra powder. However, the test was taken the day after the shot, so that could be a factor.

I have since recuded to 0.3ml(75mg) every 5 days, and will test again in the future.

However, now im adding some npp, so i will just go with 75mg e5d of test for a while. With added npp.

@megatron: did you ever do estradiol bloodwork while on deca or npp? how did it affect it? I don't believe the 20% aromatization crap we read in books and on forums. I only believe bloodwork results.

I dont have acces to pharm grade.

Could be possile that i did make it 300mg/ml, but i really doubt it. I think it is somewhere around 260mg/ml, because i usually put some extra powder. However, the test was taken the day after the shot, so that could be a factor.

I have since recuded to 0.3ml(75mg) every 5 days, and will test again in the future.

However, now im adding some npp, so i will just go with 75mg e5d of test for a while. With added npp.

@megatron: did you ever do estradiol bloodwork while on deca or npp? how did it affect it? I don't believe the 20% aromatization crap we read in books and on forums. I only believe bloodwork results.

I've never run a high dose of Deca. Just a low "therapeutic" dose. So I can't really say.

Remember that Deca (nandrolone) will give a false positive reading as Total Testosterone if you use the ECLIA assay. So if you are running Deca now that's probably why your blood work came in elevated.

Back